IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

nice track but i don't feel afx

It's not him. It's never him. There are always tell-tale signs. When the dump started and he only had those 8 tracks up... There was something almost obvious that it was likely him. It's a combination of a lot of things, but it's really just an intuitive feeling.

Feeling pretty much like this. Good song for a good cause though.

it's claimed to feature Cornish acidic sounds so someone from Cornwall would've created one of these five tracks unless they're pulling a con job for a good cause: 

A1 Unknown Artist - Sharp As Usual 
A2 Unknown Artist - Filmed Lipear
A3 Unknown Artist - S O…L Ar.. Skies 
B1 Unknown Artist - Song In Song
B2 Unknown Artist - 9a9a Ran 

Vinyl is sold out and I haven't listened to the previews yet so we'll see, maybe Tom Middleton or Luke are in there somewhere

Not specifically dump related, but I didn't think it warranted its own thread...

Penryn Space Agency posted Song in Song (from Touched's Covert II) to /r/aphextwin with the comment "Known Unknown ;)"

https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/5w3z8d/b1_unknown_song_in_song_touched_music_detuned/

Iiiiinteresting. 

It's quite hard to tell with this one imo, wouldn't say it is or not. It's definitely my fave track on the EP so far though!

I have reason to think this may indeed be a covert AFX release...

It's a cool concept but if someone famous like Aphex contributed a song I feel like you could earn a lot more money for cancer by revealing the artists' names.

Yeah I had that thought.

It would be cool to see him do something for charity at some point. Maybe release some of that SC dump as some nice percentage goes to charity, since it seems like he isn't all that interested in releasing it. Maybe let someone else sort through it and release it as a charity thing?

I wonder how 'presumptive' it would be to run that by him.

Edited by Brisbot

:cisfor:

Still, a very good song.

I agree, I've listened to it a good bit the past couple days. It's still a compliment that some people think he/she is aphex. One day we'll see people think a track is the secret project of like.. Clark. Or Oneohtrix point never. Or Squarepusher. Or anyone but afx.

No, that will be the ones constantly shot down in flames.

I didn't know it was that serious. Damn. I'm like a ninja tie fighter. The ones that don't get shot down  :cool:. But there can't be flames in space, at least not from oxygen. So wait no I'm not.

Edited by Brisbot

So do I get my IDM points back now? After all, we've got a source we can always trust 100%, right? :fear:

of course we can trust him 100%

00020430_aphextwin200.jpg

i mean just look at him, you can see this man would never troll anyone

So do I get my IDM points back now? After all, we've got a source we can always trust 100%, right? :fear:

of course we can trust him 100%

00020430_aphextwin200.jpg

i mean just look at him, you can see this man would never troll anyone

Yeah. Would you buy an used tank from this man? I would.