IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

:w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

pusher dump

He's been thinking of this (well, similar - the tech didn't really exist at time of the interview) for quite a while. This is what he said back in 2001 (ffwd to 17:25)

Sorry if this has come up before but one of the tracks seems to sample or use. "gotta find a way to get into your life"

Apologies for answering my own question on here but it was 4 ny groove and I believe it heavily samples Mantronix Got to have your love

• 3 weeks later...

Wow I haven't actually looked at his SC in a while, didn't realize he was organizing YT playlists and commenting so actively and all. Good on him enjoying the interwebz.

Are we talking

user18081971? I cant see any playlists.

Hm it's been a month obviously but I thought I'd seen some playlists on his page. Maybe it was other users that were organizing his tracks into playlists, perhaps? I'm rarely on SC these days so I'm not too familiar with the interface and things like that.

I was too high early and wanted to put on something chill while I was making dinner so I tried playing 34 ibiza spliff in iTunes but it wouldn't load and I forgot about it for a couple minutes until 8 MTG edit eq-powerpill started playing for some reason. The intro scared the fuck out of me. Anyway, I home some "Chosen Clouds" type compilation is released Thursday. I'd also pay a lot of money for a 34 ibiza spliff / 14 Cornish Spreek5b 12"

Do you think the the tracks he has left up have any bearing on the situation???

He has chosen Belters to still be heard,,,But that our Rich D James eh...

I've been going through the Sc collection quite a bit again lately, so I've updated my link for the first time in almost two years.

Remember we already have a mega archive stickied so this is just for those who preferred my tags or whatever.

Updated 28 July 2017

MEGA directory link

Now updated to include 279 tracks from the Soundcloud plus a separate directory with the SYROBONKERS! Interview Trax.

in this mix from 2005 vibert samples mortal 08, it starts around 15:50. sry if not interesting or already been pointed out.

that's praze an beeble from the ventolin ep 

Buried my collection of the dumps deep into the sand and will dig them back out to enjoy some long time from now.