IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I gave up on my personal copy and just went with the one at the Internet Archive, then amended the MusicBrainz entry to match it.  I was going to finally sit down and listen to it all, but then the new shop happened...  At any rate, that looks like the definitive version.

I mean, I'm not joyrex but maybe it's time to unsticky this thread and sticky the bleepstore one? Can't imagine ricktard will stay activ on soundcloud now that he has his shiny new website to play with

why not just pin both? I still read through the first 50 or so pages of this one every now and then to relive the excitement... 

nah thats a good idea, was just describing the excitement of that time to my gf - even the order of the first few songs that were posted takes me back to that. Also not really being sure if it was him to begin with and then hearing certain little things that made me SURE it was him.

Im gonna go thru the first posts of this thread now

:cool:

Edited by colunga

What!!! that's so cool. I was just admiring that mashup myself. Where is Fred? I never see him on these forums anymore. Miss that dude, super funny.

I miss Fred too  :cry:

Im getting visions of fred tearfully logging out of WATMM for the last time, with his best man right behind him -hand on shoulder- right before walking out into the Chapel for the vows

Edited by colunga

Im getting visions of fred tearfully logging out of WATMM for the last time, with his best man right behind him -hand on shoulder- right before walking out into the Chapel for the vows

I like it!

Good thing none of the rest of us are married.  We're like monks - unable to marry as it would distract too much from our true calling.

Sometime lurker finally posting for the first time. Obsessively downloaded the Soundcloud archive at the time, but fell out the habit some time late 2015. The new bonus tracks on AFX's website has got me digging to see if I missed anything, and I came across this page on rareafx:

https://rareafx.wordpress.com/user48736353001-soundcloud-2015/

Does anybody know when these tracks were uploaded, and if the non-duplicated on user18081971 tracks (e.g. Ramp 5a, Phiddix, Plectrum etc etc) get saved and archived by anybody? Or is it all a hoax or elaborate joke? Thanks in advance for anybody's help :)

Sometime lurker finally posting for the first time. Obsessively downloaded the Soundcloud archive at the time, but fell out the habit some time late 2015. The new bonus tracks on AFX's website has got me digging to see if I missed anything, and I came across this page on rareafx:

https://rareafx.wordpress.com/user48736353001-soundcloud-2015/

Does anybody know when these tracks were uploaded, and if the non-duplicated on user18081971 tracks (e.g. Ramp 5a, Phiddix, Plectrum etc etc) get saved and archived by anybody? Or is it all a hoax or elaborate joke? Thanks in advance for anybody's help :)

welcome m8!

hmmmm.. i think the only removed track was dark boy/girl mix 

tnodvood104 that he uploaded this christmas, is the only one we couldn't download or can buy yet

Cheers mate, looks like I did miss tnodvood104 and a couple of others, so downloading them from the big MEGA link now. Managed to get the dark mix of Girl/Boy Song before it vanished, too. That link I posted mentioned loads of tracks posted by user48736353001 that aren't previous releases or in the MEGA link:

AFX_NTS

Alteration Filter

Anulark [freq Mod1]

Arp Demo 1

Avidtune[psychedelicmix] 

Baeocystic 

Broken Mod

Buchla 200e xy mARF 

Dolby C [ambient Edit]

Elusive Frequencies 

File01372759

Grandiuor Delay

Hello 

Lfo Mod 2600 

Lushtimbre1[demo]________@fx

mini m jam 

mini m jam [2ndversionremix1]

mini m jam [extended refilteredmix] 

Moog labsm

Musters Mus 

Overt Indication 

Particle Oscillator

Phiddix 

Phoscillator (Format_Shift)

Plectra Plutonic Acid

Psynchronicity [demo]

Quintessence 

Radars Balked Byte

Radiant Luminescence

Ramp 5a

Rhubarb1

Rndmselekt1[164bpm]

Space Trip

Syntax 5 

Synthacon1

System700 Comp

Trimorg [Maonswoih Chip Mix]

Xuberant Trak [phukd]

Znkm___42[0wav]

Any idea if these alleged tracks turned out to be fakes in the end? Sorry if I'm being dumb here, tried searching through the topic and found the odd mention or two, but nothing concrete. Thanks again :)

Edited by milc