Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Do you think the the tracks he has left up have any bearing on the situation???

He has chosen Belters to still be heard,,,But that our Rich D James eh...

I've been going through the Sc collection quite a bit again lately, so I've updated my link for the first time in almost two years.

Remember we already have a mega archive stickied so this is just for those who preferred my tags or whatever.

Updated 28 July 2017

MEGA directory link

Now updated to include 279 tracks from the Soundcloud plus a separate directory with the SYROBONKERS! Interview Trax.

I gave up on my personal copy and just went with the one at the Internet Archive, then amended the MusicBrainz entry to match it.  I was going to finally sit down and listen to it all, but then the new shop happened...  At any rate, that looks like the definitive version.

I mean, I'm not joyrex but maybe it's time to unsticky this thread and sticky the bleepstore one? Can't imagine ricktard will stay activ on soundcloud now that he has his shiny new website to play with

why not just pin both? I still read through the first 50 or so pages of this one every now and then to relive the excitement... 

nah thats a good idea, was just describing the excitement of that time to my gf - even the order of the first few songs that were posted takes me back to that. Also not really being sure if it was him to begin with and then hearing certain little things that made me SURE it was him.

Im gonna go thru the first posts of this thread now

:cool:

Edited by colunga

What!!! that's so cool. I was just admiring that mashup myself. Where is Fred? I never see him on these forums anymore. Miss that dude, super funny.

I miss Fred too  :cry: