IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Last week I spent 4 hours walking through some forests by myself in Northern Ireland, listening to just the soundcloud dump. It was a rather magical and relaxing experience. I have no idea what tracks I listened to as it was on random play and I never stopped to look at the screen but it was all pure aphex goodness.

thx rdj

Which forest? Gonna do this in Glenarm forest park after my exams.

Last week I spent 4 hours walking through some forests by myself in Northern Ireland, listening to just the soundcloud dump. It was a rather magical and relaxing experience. I have no idea what tracks I listened to as it was on random play and I never stopped to look at the screen but it was all pure aphex goodness.

thx rdj

Which forest? Gonna do this in Glenarm forest park after my exams.

https://goo.gl/maps/ZB97EYDvxV32

:cool:

• 1 month later...

if he reads some of these threads we may be getting a 10 minute field recording of a coal refinery

still better than syro amirite lololo

take a winter break

bruh

xp3Agvy.png

180db isn't the least played track  :dry:

if he reads some of these threads we may be getting a 10 minute field recording of a coal refinery

still better than syro amirite lololo

take a winter break

bruh

xp3Agvy.png

I really need to listen to END E2 more than I have. Also, for a second there I thought you had only fully listened to Produk 29 and 4 bit only 3 times each and was going to really insist on you taking that winter break again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...