IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

just phoning in to say I've finished my last ever run through from beginning to end of the entire SCD 

finally whittled all the tracks to my favourites (there's 50 not including the ones on the Aphex bleep store and Cheetah EP)

like the Sarlacc sat in the Great Pit of Carkoon it's taken some time to digest!

feels good to finally have a grasp of the SCD *high 5*

Edited by beerwolf

just phoning in to say I've finished my last ever run through from beginning to end of the entire SCD 

finally whittled all the tracks to my favourites (there's 50 not including the ones on the Aphex bleep store and Cheetah EP)

that's exactly what i did. how many times did you blast through the entire lot?

think i must have done around 5 full playthroughs before narrowing it down to like 80 tracks, then made a playlist of the top tier stuff which is around 30 tracks.

yeah now I can start cranking these out on a regular basis (once I've downloaded the juicy ones)

got to give a shout out to the Lords of Watmm (those in the control room) who have the database available to us, because if you read youtube comments there's a lot of folk who don't know where to get 'em

so cheers to you

• 2 months later...

Does anyone remember from what era the 7 Cutting track is? Really love that track.

My tags say:

part of HAB4 but i got distracted with Windowlicker...i think..

+some others were a bit weird with vocals, couldnt decide if i liked them or not, will rechek@somepoint

Does anyone remember from what era the 7 Cutting track is? Really love that track.

Sounds most like Come to daddy To me

• 2 months later...

Bit disappointed about no new album (yet)? Me too. Even with Collapse EP, yeah? Yeah, yeah, entitled, whatever. Not that in love with T69 (yet) so decided to make (yet) another playlist from soundcloud tracks

28 organ epic

medievil rave mk2

24 tsim 2

34 ibiza spliffs

14 cornish spreek5b [st. Nectan’s Glen Waterfalls mix]

8 glock+onion

nightmail

pretend analog extmix 2b

18 mello punchy

24 triple d

Would be grinning ear to ear if I'd just preordered that on Bleep. Easy to take for granted this amazing gift of Soundcloud tracks he gave us for FREE! :)

This is what I'm paying for when I buy the new stuff before i'm entirely convinced by it. 

Thanks again Rich!