IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

• 2 months later...

one of the soundcloud playlists. 

this google doc has the playlists saved on one of the tabs along bottom. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/3oewt8/spreadsheet_for_user18081971/

ahhh thanks dude!

now i'm wondering, did i read that spreadsheet and did the playlist myself or there's playlist files already hosted somewhere?

there’s no google docs tracking that one AFAIK

indeed there is:

i like those fast bits (45:52)

• 1 tigercubdelay
  • 2 28 organ
  • 3 179 brk2
  • 4 Notting Hill Bus
  • 5 (mature raver)
  • 6 7 Cutting
  • 7 (HAB23) (unfinished)
  • 8 18 Mello Punchy
  • 9 4 Acid Organ
  • 10 3 Organ Velocity
  • 11 Medievil Rave Mk2 [pre plague mix]
  • 12 8 Glock+onion [desperate housewives mix]
  • 13 Boxenergy4remix1

my question is if there's playlist files already made somewhere or do we need to do the playlists ourselves? sorry if i'm being annoying maybe something got lost in translation...

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

few new comments on his sc, came over it randomly.

also this in the bio, not sure how long that's been there:

******* I’ve been working on a collaboration with Novation to make a new KILLER, KILLER update for the Bass Station2 *******
AFX mode.
They have implemented the idea brilliantly, it’s in addition to the microtuning that we put in[also added to Peak[one of the best implementations on any synth]], we have pushed this machine to it’s limits.
This affordable synth is now in the top3 of my ALL time favourites !
It’s totally dope, you can now take it in radically different directions, hope you like it.
Big respect to Novation!

wonder what AFX mode is, novation has been really good with updating old gear, inspiring really. would love the same with volcas for example, but my hope for that died long ago. Also, 700 pages, wew lads. daddy1 and two are truly a gift, hope it'll continue sometime this year :)

well now I'm incredibly curious. You don't see many new ideas in the synth world, much less on a fairly straightforward synth. Looks like microtuning was added a few months back.

fingers crossed aphex mode is a voice synthesiser installed into the synth via firmware and when you press the keys it says “aphex twin” in a computer voice like on cow cud is a twin.

microtuning on peak rules. peak in general is real good.

worth noting minilogue xd got the monologue implementation and might also be very nice but peak got there first :-)

novation wins

fatality

flawless victory

humiliation

• 2 weeks later...