IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

7 ∂ƒ∆ is fantastic, trying to place it in terms of time is pretty difficult though.

aye, could be anything

best one of the bunch, yet... although it's totally fucking up my work day :)

it sounds a bit similar to Steppingfilter 101

Edited by J3FF3R00

Did anyone get that track called Sleep Till Noon on https://soundcloud.com/user487363530?- it went before I nabbed it.

yea, or how about the TechnoTrousersJukeboxDistorted #lolnotafx

Not sure what happened but for a min. it looked like all tracks were down, it had a pic that was crappy mspaint letters saying lol not afx and had the 'Techno Trousers' track up, I did nab that one quick but upon reloading all the tracks were back and a new one added. so weird, i feel like Tristan saw it too, he posted right before me with the 'loool' and a link to the soundcloud

ha this thread quickly beated CCAI pt2, it can be bigger then Syro thread if everything keeps going like this for days..

whats the biggest watmm thread ever? :blink:

at the pace he's posting, it's like a delayed dj set of awesomeness you can save in your library and talk about in between tracks.

hope this keeps on coming, this symbol truly gave me chills, I'm in awe,

hope this keeps on coming

at the pace he's posting, it's like a delayed dj set of awesomeness you can save in your library and talk about in between tracks.

hope this keeps on coming, this symbol truly gave me chills, I'm in awe,

hope this keeps on coming

that sounds like a wonderful new way of releasing music!

symbonsad and bimbongo are not the same for my collection.

yeah it is 53... i've got symbosad in here as well... which I will eventually delete if it's the same as bimbongo

symbonsad was released before though.

no i mean...i wasnt explaining it correctly )). he uploaded some track, then deleted it and reuploaded with symbonsand name (as i remember) - i think he just misspelled it or was lost in track names. symbo and bimbongo are different in fact

it should be 54 different tracks from this sc now.

And just to satisfy my curiosity : could somebody explain very quickly to me how this SC profile was found and how you knew it was AFX pls ? :flower:

The account that posted all these tracks posted to the Aphex official soundcloud with a weird comment saying they would be releasing tracks and then the aphex official count replied to it. People checked it out, and it turned out to most likely be aphex dumping a bunch of tracks.

Been downloading all day, finally listening before sleeping and everything is awesome... And more are coming out! This is incredible, thanks everyone, it's great to be here with you all

Edited by pierlu

Been downloading all day, finally listening before sleeping and everything is awesome... And more are coming out! This is incredible, thanks everyone, it's great to be here with you all

:beer::wub::aphexsign:

:beer::wub::aphexsign: