IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

2 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

wtf there's several new tracks from earlier this year too!  Where was I?  Anyone got a download for that Love track?

that love 7 track is on analord 11 bonus trax and it was posted like 3 years ago dude... and it first came out in 2k9...
https://www.discogs.com/AFX-Analord-11/release/2062189

dont_let_me_startle_you.mp3 raindrops_on_roses-PBOD.mp3 278_-_1225_-_tnodvood104_128.mp3

• Thanks 2

He played prememory at one of the recent gigs. Can’t remember which one though. It’s so good. 

Also, the track oddly sounds like something off of violator 

Edited by bandenoire

41 minutes ago, bandenoire said:

He played prememory at one of the recent gigs. Can’t remember which one though. It’s so good. 

Also, the track oddly sounds like something off of violator 

London 2019 show at Printworks

• Like 1

6 hours ago, diatoms said:
@trenched: I have nice stories about them at gigs, here's one, My M&D drove to a gig of mine in Bristol [Thekla], stopped on the way to ask 2 lads if they knew the way, they said, 'yeah were going there', so my dad said 'oh get in, we'll give you a lift' [he used to give hitchhikers lifts a lot anyway] and when the lads were in the backseat, they saw the AFX logo my mum had put on the dashboard, my mum said they looked confused, like why two old people would have that in their car, so they asked 'sorry, but why do you you have that logo? ', my mum said 'because he's our son!', 'Son!' they replied 'he's our god!' my dad used to love to tell that story..

Haha, Nice:)

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

Haha very nice!!!

What a way to wake up this morning seeing these two new tracks. Absolutely loving them!!!

the tape hiss is better than the tune.

Edited by Gocab
m11st lon

On 4/3/2020 at 11:33 AM, hijexx said:

Someone asked in the comments if he is planning on releasing any tracks from the live sets last year and he said yes.

Sweet.

the epic acid mini live set from 1:30 to 23:20 of manchester '19 is my favorite aphex twin thing right now.

Edited by very honest
  • Like 1