IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

6 hours ago, Time Tourist said:

He was asked on SC to put up all the unreleased tracks he played live the last couple of years, and aswered this: 

they all mostly exist inside my live rig at the moment bar a few rough mixes, yeah I will try and get in the zone and bounce em

it's high up on my list.

those have all evolved quite a bit since then aswell

Re-release of SAW1?

Isn't this one of god knows how many albums he's mentioned he is rereleasing in the past five years of the Soundcloud existing? Would be nice if something started to happen with any one of those...

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

4 hours ago, DucksOpinion said:

Re-release of SAW1?

Isn't this one of god knows how many albums he's mentioned he is rereleasing in the past five years of the Soundcloud existing? Would be nice if something started to happen with any one of those...

maybe after the melodies from mars

sigh

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

this one too, i only have a 128 kB/s version so i'm assuming it hasn't been available for download before...

He put this one on the bleepstore under ICBYD

Not to be an ass Ive just been playing tha on my guitar. Maybe he forgot , the notes are BB B A B BB AA E E (octave higher ) back to low E then another Octave higher E C# C# A A B F# F# F# F# F# A

1 minute ago, Tim_J said:

an improvement on which tha2, the one he posted today an improvement on the live one?

Tha from Saw1. He said he wanted to recreate the originals in better fidelity

• Farnsworth 1