IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

what if richard has just discovered a way or generating music that sounds like him in his 20's, and is just uploading them as they finish rendering?

entirely possibleish

If THAT was what the chinese programmer was working on...

Just realised this about Soundcloud, for the most part it seems really difficult to find stuff from small, new artists anywhere. When you click on a tag it starts you the most popular stuff that's got a few hundered thousand plays, then you scroll down to artists with slightly less few thousand plays, is there anywhere decent on this website to find new stuff?

Same old hierarchy bullshit isn't it.

THIS is at the top of the Hardcore Techno chart

i honestly thought rich had more "evil" tracks like 1 human rotation or 13 short mental afx, cause theres plenty of stuff like that on his old records. like fucking hardcore raving stuff like quoth etc...not that im complaining of course, you cant complain in this situation, just an observation...

Techno Trousers anyone? no one else saw that about an hour ago? I am listening to it a few times now, 2:57 wonder if it was mis labeled/re-uploaded? I haven't heard all the tracks yet tho so I have no idea yet. Just curious

Doesn't sound like aphex at all to me really. That bass is horrid compared to aphex twin's style.

was definitely not a stand out track or anything, I never claimed it was good either. I was just trying to figure out what it was, I thought it was on the same SC as the other tracks, I see now that Richard pulled the ol' switcharoo.

i honestly thought rich had more "evil" tracks like 1 human rotation or 13 short mental afx, cause theres plenty of stuff like that on his old records. like fucking hardcore raving stuff like quoth etc...not that im complaining of course, you cant complain in this situation, just an observation...

newest ones a lil evil

Guest No Pomo

Anyone managed to bag them all so far, really scared they will get taken down soon. Was away from my computer all this evening : /

When this is over, who's gonna make a separate thread with a .zip of all the tracks so I don't have to sift through this thread that will inevitably be 500 pages long?

Kthx

*goes back to catatonic listening*

edit: Haven't gotten a damn thing done today. I ain't even mad.

no worries folks plenty of people are downloading these the second they are uploaded at this point.

what if richard has just discovered a way or generating music that sounds like him in his 20's, and is just uploading them as they finish rendering?

entirely possibleish

If THAT was what the chinese programmer was working on...

id laugh. it would be hard to get the recorded on to fucked up tape sound. not to mention some of the synths are signature .

Guest No Pomo

This is the first track 3 now. The most is 3 track 8's. Didn't AFX say in an interview about h ow he had put togeth a3 disc compilation of old tracks or something and that Warp wasn't interested in putting it out? It seems like this could be that. Idk if any one else has suggested that yet.

Techno Trousers anyone? no one else saw that about an hour ago? I am listening to it a few times now, 2:57 wonder if it was mis labeled/re-uploaded? I haven't heard all the tracks yet tho so I have no idea yet. Just curious

Doesn't sound like aphex at all to me really. That bass is horrid compared to aphex twin's style.

was definitely not a stand out track or anything, I never claimed it was good either. I was just trying to figure out what it was, I thought it was on the same SC as the other tracks, I see now that Richard pulled the ol' switcharoo.

Yeah, other people are grabbing those usernames and trolling.