IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

On 10/20/2020 at 10:42 AM, ReVoodle said:

https://soundcloud.com/user18081971/a12-ab3-215061

It seems like maybe some more old tape tracks could be coming down the pipeline.

Oh good gawd yeah!! Listen to the grainy detail on that acid line and the fuzzy highs in those drums on this mix. It sounds so alive.

Hearing an alt mix from this release is like an AFX dream come true for me as AB3 is one of my top few fav releases of his.

Mmmmmm, what a gift for 2020.

I just remembered that the first track of AB3 was the very first mp3 I ever downloaded in like 97.  At the time I thought it would be some sort of MIDI file, and I couldn't believe what I was hearing.  

• Like 1

On 10/21/2020 at 9:51 AM, hijexx said:

This thread is my notification system

Basically me too, I hate having notifications on on my phone, and almost always forget to browse SoundCloud. 

Same effect generously applied to old track as the one being demonstrated in this new thing.

On 10/26/2020 at 4:37 PM, hijexx said:

Gear demo

If that demo track is new, I haven't really memorized all of the dump yet.

Edited by Silent Member

Seemed like a new SC posting to me, when I saw it go up it didn't have any comments and it said a few min ago. Usually ones that go dark and come back still have all the old comments and the post age. Don't remember hearing this one in the dump or the noyzelab but they do blend together sometimes.

Saw in the comments someone mentioned the delay sounds like the end of xmd5a and he said similar but that was 4 analog delays in a matrix. Crazy that he has encycolpedic knowledge of exact gear set up for probably everything he's done ever.

5 hours ago, thumbass said:

If he released any of it lol

4 hours ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

it's all well and good constantly being in a new music making mood but if it never leaves the cirklon then what's the point ?

It really looks like he's content just making music, and releasing it doesn't seem to be that important to him. ?‍♂️

He says it in that post, right? If he has to choose between just making a couple of tracks or dealing with the tiresome business side of things/uploading stuff, he'll go for the former if he can. And who could blame him? Dude's probably pretty much financially independent ...

I guess it's all in the process for him, no matter if someone hears the results or not.

• Like 1

Not sure if this is the right topic but I saw it was the one updated most frequently. Can someone ID this track for me? I was listening to It while recording that video a couple of years ago. It definitely sounds like something from Analord but I cant find it for the life of me. 

VID_35621221_104916_654.mp4 Edited by EDC1090
  • Like 2