Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

• Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

user18081971 at 1:50: @user18081971: my dad was so kind, always noticed if there was someone in the room who maybe wasn't as happy as everyone else, whereas others might be drawn to the ma

When I got my covid test today at work i noticed the metal pulldown aphex collapse sticker on the guys computer who was checking me in we got to talking about aphex and I said are you o

Posted Images

That new version of the AB3 track is super good

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, thumbass said:

If he released any of it lol

4 hours ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

it's all well and good constantly being in a new music making mood but if it never leaves the cirklon then what's the point 🤠

It really looks like he's content just making music, and releasing it doesn't seem to be that important to him. 🤷‍♂️

He says it in that post, right? If he has to choose between just making a couple of tracks or dealing with the tiresome business side of things/uploading stuff, he'll go for the former if he can. And who could blame him? Dude's probably pretty much financially independent ...

I guess it's all in the process for him, no matter if someone hears the results or not.

• Like 1

It has been quite a while since he said that he cared because we did.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Not sure if this is the right topic but I saw it was the one updated most frequently. Can someone ID this track for me? I was listening to It while recording that video a couple of years ago. It definitely sounds like something from Analord but I cant find it for the life of me. 

Edited by EDC1090
  • Like 2

omg dude, you just happened to stumble upon the pinnacle of electronic music, did you know that? for that, you must reals the ruderino indeed

I stumbled upon a YouTube comment on Redlof with this saved quote: "ah yes that track is jp4, paraphonic 505, ps3300, soundcraft ghost and modular! good line up!"

Does anyone have any similar comments on the other tracks? 

• Like 1
On 11/9/2020 at 10:45 AM, chim said:

I stumbled upon a YouTube comment on Redlof with this saved quote: "ah yes that track is jp4, paraphonic 505, ps3300, soundcraft ghost and modular! good line up!"

Does anyone have any similar comments on the other tracks? 

i distinctly remember he put the whole set up of what he used on Love 7 in the track's description on his SC. ..he's deleted it now, deleted it aaages ago. but it still might be in this thread if u go to posts around 28th may 2016

16 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

i distinctly remember he put the whole set up of what he used on Love 7 in the track's description on his SC. ..he's deleted it now, deleted it aaages ago. but it still might be in this thread if u go to posts around 28th may 2016

Search is your friend

24 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Search is your friend

ah yes ofc....i dont speak to him often but id still class him as a good friend..always there for me

On 10/28/2020 at 12:43 PM, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

it's all well and good constantly being in a new music making mood but if it never leaves the cirklon then what's the point 🤠

stockpile 2000 tracks, and when you finally get bored of it come out with 200 albums.

17 hours ago, Brisbot said:

stockpile 2000 tracks, and when you finally get bored of it come out with 200 albums.

nah, that's Aleksi Perälä's thing.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, d-a-m-o said:

Currently revisiting the Soundcloud dump and damn, there's some killer tracks in there ! Cottage3 e anyone ? 

:music:

wasn't a cottage EP planned at one point? i'm certain it was around the time he 'announced' the cheetah EP like a year before it came out.

but yeah, that dump had some truly exceptional material for those willing to invest the time. with some serious curation he could've easily formed a few albums that stood toe-to-toe with his best released work.

11 minutes ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

wasn't a cottage EP planned at one point? i'm certain it was around the time he 'announced' the cheetah EP like a year before it came out.

but yeah, that dump had some truly exceptional material for those willing to invest the time. with some serious curation he could've easily formed a few albums that stood toe-to-toe with his best released work.

Yes I remember, Pretty sure he was talking about it in the comment section of soundcloud ! Really hope we'll get a new album in the first half of 2021, wonder if something was planed for this year but canceled because of covid ?