IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

3 hours ago, very honest said:

lol. yeah his name is god like goddard or something

Godfried-Willem Raes

Godfried is like Geoffrey in english, but is an unusual name nowadays.

On 2/9/2021 at 9:36 AM, ReVoodle said:

He didn't build the HAT robot.

not sure what you're referring to, but he was definitely building robots for the CCAI2ep sessions. he said on soundcloud that one of his kick drum bots put a hole through the drum during the first take.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Amen Warrior said:

Ah man. Is posting old men's dicks not allowed on watmm? I put it in a spoiler tag and everything

Still gets cached by user's machine even if they don't open the spoiler... sorry.

7 minutes ago, JS20 said:

^^^ best one of the SoundCloud lot. Too bad RDJ ruined the mastered release by chopping part of it out. I'll never forgive him unless he fixes it.

Sorry but I totally missed this.. I downloaded it when he uploaded it first time and it have always sound the same.

16.9 mb should the track be right? 

14 minutes ago, cern said:

Sorry but I totally missed this.. I downloaded it when he uploaded it first time and it have always sound the same.

16.9 mb should the track be right? 

The mastered release, titled "28 organ 1.1 [ru,ec,+9]" is only 6m40s.  The original unmastered soundcloud upload is 7m26s.  RDJ totally ruined the continuity of the piece, not sure why he had his head up his ass that day, but he did. I wish he would have ruined someone else's favorite SC track, since he insisted on ruining ONE.

image.thumb.png.da0514890cb12376cd1fa198d37527a0.png

Edited by JS20

Now I hear that Come To daddy version and yes this is so strange thing to do.. Is this why he taking down tracks? 

He don't seem to know what to do with the tracks or he is not happy over something and need to change/tear up parts.

He took away that cool vocoder part "yYYAAYyyighaygyabh"

Maybe he saw that the track were becoming hyped so he wanted to release it official as a part of Come To Daddy but wanted to take away that part to make it more "seriosly".. 

9 minutes ago, cern said:

Now I hear that Come To daddy version and yes this is so strange thing to do.. Is this why he taking down tracks? 

He don't seem to know what to do with the tracks or he is not happy over something and need to change/tear up parts.

saying "Fly away babies" after all that time made me think he was always afraid to let go of them for some reason... and now that he has, and has been deleting or modifying them all this time later then that supports my theory.

RDJ, if you read this, please understand that I nominated, voted, cheered for and pomoted Organ 28 to be on the list to be cleaned up and released, so it was quite devastating when the mastered version FINALLY came out... I listened to it with a huge smile on my face humming along with the memory of the unmastered SC release in my head, and then all of a sudden the smile went away when I realized that a whole transition had been excised. WTAF?!  I'm filing this on WATMM as an official complaint against what you did to Organ 28.

Edited by JS20