Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Really hope he doesn't. NFT's are some dumb fucking shit. I guess he should rob 'em while ya can, but man that shit is fucking dumb.

• Like 5
  • Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

user18081971 at 1:50: @user18081971: my dad was so kind, always noticed if there was someone in the room who maybe wasn't as happy as everyone else, whereas others might be drawn to the ma

When I got my covid test today at work i noticed the metal pulldown aphex collapse sticker on the guys computer who was checking me in we got to talking about aphex and I said are you o

Posted Images

Lol ok so that means first owner will pay maybe 50 euros and then it goes to 15000 and higher pretty quickly etc? 

Cold hard cash

• Sad 1
21 minutes ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

what the fuq is an NFT? a digital asset sold via crypto or some shit?

On 3/13/2021 at 5:09 PM, Utter Ninja said:

Is this not included in the archive and mega links? 

I've got an mp3 if someone can update them

Where'd this come from? I don't recall this track (but I am old)

Where'd this come from? I don't recall this track (but I am old)
Some phonic boy on dope tracks he uploaded on soundcloud i think 2 years ago
  • Like 1

Online sound generator/synth tool of some sort?

A new Bleep type of site with Warp involved? 

Some visual art stuff with Weirdcore? 

Cool if he took that nft token money and spend it on a nice website 

Maybe he inventing a new crypto currency? 

APHEX COINS 

why bother going through all that when your cult of personality prints its own money and can feed your family for several generations, pretty much guaranteeing at least slight success on the smallest of hobby projects just because the youtube comment section compared you to mozart

• Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1
  • Big Brain 1
4 hours ago, mngosx said:

why bother going through all that when your cult of personality prints its own money and can feed your family for several generations, pretty much guaranteeing at least slight success on the smallest of hobby projects just because the youtube comment section compared you to mozart

Dude released 270 tracks for free. You're such an incredible loser, lol.

• Haha 1

Im fucking stocked on this.. Can't understand why not more people here is talking about it? 

RDJ is about to share something unique? He has been working on and a date is already set? 

This is so nice! 

22 hours ago, donquixote said:

https://github.com/ODDSound/MTS-ESP-Max-Package

also found an expert sleepers manual that references it. 

so there is a max-plugin on github that creates microtonal tunings and a website with a password?

+ weirdcore tweeting about something big that is going to be release 

+ a gif that made them 100.000+ USD (https://foundation.app/AphexTwin/afx-weirdcore-blockscanner-7180

I don't get it

weirdcore is also selling other stuff there: https://foundation.app/weirdcore

50 minutes ago, cern said:

Im fucking stocked on this.. Can't understand why not more people here is talking about it? 

RDJ is about to share something unique? He has been working on and a date is already set? 

This is so nice! 

But will there be a hand out of new parameters? will the new parameters be quite good?

The important questions.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, ReVoodle said:

Dude released 270 tracks for free. You're such an incredible loser, lol.

how did anything that I had to say have anything to do with RDJ personally, or his character? I just said that his image can market itself; he's on a different schedule and platform than most artists. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, cern said:

Do RDJ uses Max/MSP? I thought he was a hardware guy hehe 

yeah my initial pre-conceptions werent that is was gonna be plug-in related. that being said one of Rich's truly strong points is his love for all things noise producing though so you never know. either way shit is imminent. 

Edited by donquixote
  • Like 1