IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

waiting for that 96-2001 period : ) The sporadic uploading seems like he's trawling through his hard drives as we speak and just uploading whatever sounds good. Or does it seem more likely these were for a boxset?

yeah if drukqs-era outtakes show up I am not sure if I can handle......

As a long time fan (started in 93), this is just incredible. It's like waiting 20 years for something you knew existed but living with the fact you may not hear it. I'm personally ecstatic.

My sentiments as well, been a fan since 95 at which time I picked up everything I could get my hands on. I'm a bit partial to his material up to 95 so this is a dream come true!!!

Some tracks on that tape label above that haven't been uploaded or released. I can see why he was overwhelmed about putting this stuff up. There's just so much!

Edited by BaggerMcGuirk

10903443_1545972112318715_364466655_n.jp

This too

there was more...in this thread there was a link to smoe guy page where there were loads of that photos

It's from Optigram's instagram, he's a designer who's done quite a bit for Rephlex and helped with the art for Drukqs

Edited by Willybumbum

waiting for that 96-2001 period : ) The sporadic uploading seems like he's trawling through his hard drives as we speak and just uploading whatever sounds good. Or does it seem more likely these were for a boxset?

yeah if drukqs-era outtakes show up I am not sure if I can handle......

no shit!

Also XF - if you have a PayPal I'm sure a few watmmers would be happy to chip in and reimburse you for the soundcloud unlimited account :beer:

+1

i genuinely appreciate the offer (and the generosity of watmm'ers - thankyou), but it's not needed - i'm just happy as hell we're getting this much music - and i suspect i'd end up accidentally collecting more than the $145 which would be wrong.

if anybody should share their paypal address it's rdj...

10903443_1545972112318715_364466655_n.jp

This too

"afx + tom"

=O

edit: could be tom middleton right? they released something together back then, and have the same birthday (day AND year), I think? Didn't one of the AB releases involve tom middleton somehow?

Edited by StephenG