IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

i rephresh sc for the last time before bed aaaaaaaaaaaand there's more...good lord. richrud do u even sleep? think about kinds in the mornng!

(please dont stop)

I need to get up in 5 hours and then another tune just happens to come in

If I'm honest I'd rather he left all the unused drukqs material for another dump in a few years, let the dust settle after this and a his impending releases and then let it all out when he's about to enter another phase after the current one

i rephresh sc for the last time before bed aaaaaaaaaaaand there's more...good lord. richrud do u even sleep? think about kinds in the mornng!

(please dont stop)

Richard will still be up on Soundcloud at 8 in the morning, on Mandy, reliving his formative years, instead of giving the kids a lift to school he'll offer them some speed.

I'd love to have the real Crappy I uploaded years ago to the interwebs. Gabbro Rod Fix (incorrectly renamed Crappy over the years) would be wicked too!

Basically yes. And yes. So much yes. (Never realised what a strange word 'yes' is written down but yes.)

WOOOOOOAAAAA!!!!!!

would anyone be nice enough to send me an up-to-date rar with the tracks in?

I'm not going to have much internet access in the next few days so waiting for it to finish doesn't seem like a great idea

If I'm honest I'd rather he left all the unused drukqs material for another dump in a few years, let the dust settle after this and a his impending releases and then let it all out when he's about to enter another phase after the current one

every1 get your pitchforks

nononono, rich dont listen to him, we need druksq b-sides as soon as possible. its a life or death situation

every1 get your pitchforks

here here!!! Keep em' coming!

imho it feels right to release this now, syro felt like a homage back to his initial days of fairly straight up acid techno, hence releasing all this now.

It feels like he's building up to something big and new, and I'd hazard that all of the drukqs tapes will make a lot more sense after that

imho it feels right to release this now, syro felt like a homage back to his initial days of fairly straight up acid techno, hence releasing all this now.

It feels like he's building up to something big and new, and I'd hazard that all of the drukqs tapes will make a lot more sense after that

i also think he's preparing us for some epic shit...

is that a god damn ae stamp?

no it's not i'm dumb

is there a god damn rich + tom + ae song?

jesus fuck

no it's not i'm dumb

It says 92.

looks like ae to me

but the 91 below makes me think it is just a 92

tbh I just see it as "SE"

It's a Stussy logo. You're all too young!

logo_stussydelux.png

Or maybe not.

Edited by bored

As a long time fan (started in 93), this is just incredible. It's like waiting 20 years for something you knew existed but living with the fact you may not hear it. I'm personally ecstatic.