IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

how long will this go on?

7 straight days and nights, untill full cresent clithole, after which new immenent shit will cum

actually, fuck sleep this week im more and;

Please tell me someone is ripping all this audio from the user4873633001 SoundCloud account, before it inevitably gets taken down.

Wish granted, albeit 128 kbps

Excellent nice one. I have just put in an hour on my cycle trainer listening to these, and then downed 500ml of Perriere. Feel splendid.

Some absolute fucking BELTERS in this lot. This hugely makes up for Syro, for me. Very very good stuff. Was in pure Aphex acid heaven at a few points there.

Wow.

The only problem with showing up late to this party is that I just had a seizure when opening up my window and discovering not one or two but at least 4 hours of unreleased and totally solid AFX tracks

:braindance:

This hugely makes up for Syro, for me.

oh god

then i would not reccomend listening to his signature, you can have a heart attck

TwiddleBot its actually 4:38:09 :emotawesomepm9: how fun is that? have a good time listening and cathing up!

these tracks we're getting that were on the joyrex tape are quite a bit faster than that old recording we've been listening to for years... :wtf:

ha, yee, i feel your pain!

jesus i just realised what girl is singing in "fresher and cleaner and very smooth and not at all dry" track. god how dumb i was...i really need to sleep, my brain fucking melts

Once again here's more:

user8a7s6t7h8m8a9c8i6d

Congratulations if you disagree, I don't give a fuck. Just want to make sure the afx lovers get a chance to make their own decision

fyi that guys IP address is in russia.

I don't think rdj is posting from russia but.....

Also note the inconsistency (in that the user you posted is being consistent where rdj is tagging everything differently) in the way the songs are tagged.

If it's your own stuff please stop spamming and be up front.

If it's someone elses stuff please get an ear transplant.

Welcome though, hugs. =)

Once again here's more:

user8a7s6t7h8m8a9c8i6d

Congratulations if you disagree, I don't give a fuck. Just want to make sure the afx lovers get a chance to make their own decision

I don't understand how anyone could possibly think that's rdj

Once again here's more:

user8a7s6t7h8m8a9c8i6d

will you stop? :biggrin:

omg some tracks, like Ena make my ears bleed, so fucking awful...

nix is cheap turd and ale trn snares make me puke, i cant even listen to this no more...brrrrrrr

Once again here's more:

user8a7s6t7h8m8a9c8i6d

This is not Aphex.

This is not Aphex.

This is not Aphex.

This is not Aphex.

This is not Aphex.

This is not Aphex.

No disagreement here!

Christ, there is SO MUCH TO GET THROUGH!!

Is this his new way of trolling us, by posting so much music we simply can't get through it all, can't download it to process in our brains at a later date and can't keep track of what has been posted under what random name? If so, that is brilliant.

lol jesus christ, it's absolutely our choice to decide which is real. I think you'll find that collectively watmm makes up the better part of the RDJ experts across the planet.

Stop spamming your shit around these parts and trying to pass it off as aphex. hang on let me ping your IP?

Just want to make sure people get a chance to hear it, cos it's definitely afx

no offense, but you are definitely a troll or have a hearing problem, mate. what makes you think, exactly, this is phex?

PS: how to unlisten this?