IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Cover for old stuff :wink:

TJtL.jpg

really nice! thanks!

this has been the most amazing gift ever. basically an analord's worth (time-wise) of afx fuckery (which is amazing).

found this cover earlier on the /mu board that seemed to fit the occasion.

1422388272763.png

yes nice one but the bottom with covers seems unnecessary or badly exploited...

Though this is somewhat different to 1992 and walking down to Warp Records on Division Street and buying new Aphex Twin vinyl before walking home and listening to it on my crappy little stereo, all those same feelings of excitement have been rekindled in the past few days in a way that no other music release has done.

Thanks Richard - you have made a 41 year old feel like an 19 year old again!

I've downloaded all 59 so far with a Firefox addon. Is something like this the only way to save these at the moment? Has anyone saved the cover art photos?

Yes, you can do it by right clicking (in firefox) and then clicking on "View Page Info" and then "Media", you'll find a 500x500 image there.

I've downloaded all 59 so far with a Firefox addon. Is something like this the only way to save these at the moment? Has anyone saved the cover art photos?

Yes, you can do it by right clicking (in firefox) and then clicking on "View Page Info" and then "Media", you'll find a 500x500 image there.

Cool. I remember reading earlier in the thread that one or two of the tracks were deleted and replaced with a different track. Does anyone save the originals? Upload them somewhere?

Though this is somewhat different to 1992 and walking down to Warp Records on Division Street and buying new Aphex Twin vinyl before walking home and listening to it on my crappy little stereo, all those same feelings of excitement have been rekindled in the past few days in a way that no other music release has done.

Thanks Richard - you have made a 41 year old feel like an 19 year old again!

This right here, that's the feeling, that's the spot.

Cool. I remember reading earlier in the thread that one or two of the tracks were deleted and replaced with a different track. Does anyone save the originals? Upload them somewhere?

I have 62 tracks at the moment, probably due to him changing titles and stuff. I believe there's two Q-Chastic tracks (both the same track), one named Bimbongo and the other Symbonsad.

I also applied correct artwork, info and tags on each track.

44l4h5uapzbr62hzg.jpg

oh please can you share them to me ?

I have 62 tracks at the moment, probably due to him changing titles and stuff. I believe there's two Q-Chastic tracks (both the same track), one named Bimbongo and the other Symbonsad.

I also applied correct artwork, info and tags on each track.

44l4h5uapzbr62hzg.jpg

u're the best man

I wake up bleary eyed to even more treasure

I think Rich is just trying to kill us

I wake up bleary eyed to even more treasure

I think Rich is just trying to kill us

In light of the Syrobonkers interview I would say RDJ is trying to disrupt the workforce of the world economy in the best way possible.

QOCBM5N.jpg

Most excellent...

I think the tracks should be ordered chronologically by upload order though like ZoeB had earlier. Not sure the track numbers in the names have any sort of relevance.

Edited by Skeletron