IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Slight problem and I wonder if anyone else has it - I'm not longer getting email notification for all of the new uploads even though I'm still following his account. I didn't get email notification for the bank track or hapshifter. Anyone else?

Guest murphythecat8

i like how this IS NOT even the imminence that Joyrex has been talking about. How could there possibly be more imminence after this, I can't even....

incredible I know!

I guess he will release all his unrealeased old tracks, then release THE new aphex twin LP, which will sound like a mix between drukqs, syro and tuss Id guess!

71 1st bank track....didn,t richard say in a recent interview he lived in an old bank for a while and it was a bit spooky when he was alone in there? kinda matches the vibe of the track

ofcourse. I can't tell if it's yelling or something being dragged in the vault throughout the track. thought he mentioned something about dragging a chair & recording it...or was that clark?

Yeah that was Clark - a website made a whole interview of him about that chair sound iirc.

But that could be a chair as well !

you guys

2 ∂ƒx 126b

is great, is it not?!?!? had to stop halfway through last night, my wife = are you going to listen to this ALL DAY?

Yes. Yes I am.

Indeed... an amazing track.

What gobsmacks me (and has for many years) is how he can sit on such great music and not release it - granted, back when he got started physical distro was all there was, so I suppose it just took the world to catch up with technology suitable for Richard to share his back catalogue with us.