IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

was trying to organize them as discs... then tried organizing by CW, Q-Chast/Strider, AFX, Pbod... then said fuck it and just threw them all onto the ipod as one thing. So many familiar moments, so many things that I had been wishing for in 04-05.

So glad i got to have a snow day yesterday.. i was at the comp all day! it was so fun to watch as another and then another would show!! such a fun time. Of course the gravity of some tracks hasnt hit me til today. I am so overwhelmingly grateful for all of this. would have GLADLY paid $180+ for this stuff.

I love that he seems to be doing it 1 track or 3 tracks at once it seems... a little time to digest and look at ppl commenting in between and such... I wonder about when it will stop. when it will trickle. maybe the "1/483" was accurate? Im glad it wasnt a one time data dump. thius feels like its happening with us, you know?

Edited by colunga

I wonder what the situation is with Warp - I mean he was in a contract with them when these were made... maybe they released their rights to his work or sumink. Thank fuck they did (if that's the case).

Well, since he's not releasing this under the Aphex Twin moniker...

Yeah, not bothering to download or organize anything now. There's too many people on WATMM who are awesome about that so I'm gonna leech when it's all over.

Lol at this 1 70's tune btw.

Everyone's already wondering why I'm always checking sound cloud here at the office. It's hard to work like this.

I can't even listen at the office but tomorrow is my last day on this job. Must be the first time I've somehow looked forward to unemployment.

other idm'n'stuff artists should postpone their releases, I think we won't be listening to anything else but LORD APHEXUS in coming months. this can't be real, just can't OH MY GOD

i dont think he has bad connection, it's just...if he released them alltogether in 1 day it would be only 1 jawdropping night, and some people could have a heart attack. it would be too much to comprehend, you wanna listen all of them together simutaniosly)

the way he is uploading them right now is like beautiful orgazm stretched for hours, and not a couple of seconds

i preffer it that way :emotawesomepm9: