IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

You know, just wanted to take a second and appreciate how incredibly generous this is. After such an incredible drought of music (that we know of, at any rate), it's truly mindblowing that Rich has decided to open the floodgates and give us a peek inside the vault. It's even a bigger treat to hear the various versions/stages/developments of tracks - some of these kind of feel like sketches, some of them feel more like fully fleshed tunes. It's like getting a chance to look at the private journals of Keats or something. Absolutely fascinating - not to mention it's like offering a man who has been dying of thirst for a decade an entire lake to imbibe - my belly's gonna burst!

Three fucking cheers for the man. Fucking AWESOME.

This. I was excited enough when I bought Dubnobasswithmyheadman Super Deluxe, but this... this is a *lot* of tracks from the vaults! :D It's fantastic to hear in full, and in higher fidelity, all those tracks that leaked via a stolen DAT, Peel sessions recorded off the radio, Analogue Bubblebath 5's test pressing and a Melodies From Mars tape (assuming he releases any MFM tracks in these uploads), along with so many others of that era that didn't get released at all for whatever reason. I'd have gladly paid good money for any of these tapes. This way is good too! :)

LionelSFisher - is it you, Jasphm? :emotawesomepm9:

nope, just an rdj fan, longtime lurker, finally had a post that seemed worthy to share. check out those accounts, the random tracks i peeped before batch downloading all of them seemed legit as fuck to me. and they all share comments/trolling between the legit afx soundcloud accounts and are following eachother etc

get your ears checked, mate

It's really weird going onto Twitter and finding people who aren't talking about this... keep wondering if they're feeling ok or not.

i love this

That 3rd Armpit makes me wonder who it is at least. Sounds pretty old, and some are quite good... the others, not so much.

yep, some tracks are pretty noice actually...but there is something apex missing in them, and some tracks are shit

Fork Rave is Hard! Bring more such stuff richard please! Release the fucking beast i want to rave all night!!!

Edited by Mag

OMFG "DANCE AND PLAY" IS STRAIGHT SAW 1 MEETS SURFING ON SINE WAVE VIBES OMFG OMFG OMFG THIS IS SO GOOD

EDIT: OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

Edited by Lane Visitor

74 tracks here thru Fork Rave and cURLing as fast as I can. Anyone else keeping up?

EDIT: obviously not listening this fast—I just meant keeping up with the DLing. Paranoid I’m gonna miss something or make a typo.

Edited by Ascdi