IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest murphythecat8

dont think we are going to hear anything from 96 onwards , for that we have to wait 13 years more

hope not, but somehow I feel like we will have another LP quite soon.

What he is doing right now is the greatest marketing moove any artist ever made. no wait, its free. that makes no sense.

but still, after that soundcloud episode, you can be sure that his new LP will sell like crazy

Edited by murphythecat8

I remember hearing a very tiny snippet of Hom Much I Wanted You at the end of Mumbly. Always wondered what that was.

are you keeping track of these too?

Yes, of course. Although i took a nap a couple of hours ago for staying up all night, i managed to get them all.

dont think we are going to hear anything from 96 onwards , for that we have to wait 13 years more

why wait?

Im also with Kavinsky here. he said in interview that he will upload anonimosly several hundreds of tracks from late 80s - early 90s. He never said bout RDJ album and further stuff. But Im really hope Im wrong, and he changes his mind about it

Looks like hes going hru circles, 88-89, 90, 91, 92, 93, maybe 94 aaaand there again we are with 88-89 stuff. maybe its just different HARDs or dats