IGNORED

Too Many Cooks - this should be the end of all internets

Alzado

i dunno, doesn't do that much for me...I laughed two or three times, once when the wonder woman span around multiple times, and again a few moments later when the guy got killed in the middle of his transformation and his superhero self and alterego died together...chuckled a few more times...

the thing I kept thinking was "damn the production values are crazy high"...it looks like a ton of effort went into it, with not all that much payoff...

seemed like it tread the middle road when it probably should have either gone the straight sitcom spoof as D-lo said, or have gotten even weirder and more satanic/demented/lynchian...I liked the screaming people being worn by the titles at the end, could have had more shit like that and just descended into madness...

might have been better if they split it up into different skits going haywire in different ways, so the battlestar galactica/space 1999 could have been another clip entirely...

just my 0.02, I get that it's all "meta" and "wacky crazy cool" but it didn't actually contain so many laughs for me...production was off the charts good though

the thing I kept thinking was "damn the production values are crazy high"...it looks like a ton of effort went into it, with not all that much payoff...

this is kinda what made it funny for me tbh

No one's mentioned what is arguably the funniest part about it, which is that since the intro is 11 minutes long, once they finally start the show, they only have like 14 seconds before they have to say 'tune in next week!' and roll the credits -- the idea of a show whose intro is 99% of the run time and whose content is les than a minute is ducking g hallacious!!

i get that there's too many of them (this is painfully obvious), but where do the cooks come into it? (apart from the bit with the actual cooks) :cerious:

Too many cooks (actors) to make a stew (sitcom) I guess.

I was reading somewhere yesterday that this aired at 4:00 A.M. on Adult Swim . . . which made me start thinking about who exactly is up at 4:00 in the morning watching adult swim and how fucking, hilariously INSANE it would be for this shit to come on while being in that state of mind. . .

Archived