IGNORED

Did the "pay for the forum or get banned until you pay" remove some of your friends?

o00o

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

several of "the artists" have lurked and posted under aliases going way back, including the wild and wooly days of yore

ws6O7.jpg

whos avatar was that?

I remember seeing it all the time but don't remember the screen name >.<

• 1 month later...

accounts get cleared if they are inactive for a number of months, i'm suffering an headache from going for an hour walk today and it's like a sauna out there, exercise is supposed to be fun, -sie-, so i can't remember the details right now but i thought you get some kind of reminder emails. nwae that's what happened.

I'm kidding, I read this thread. I hadn't logged in for probably 2 years or so, my old account would have been purged with the rest.

I don't mind paying, the cheapest package is pretty much nothing in the grand scheme of things, but it does feel a bit strange having to pay your way in to a community, particularly one you were once a part of.

Archived