IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Part 2 of SYROBONKERS! is now available

Guest tonfarben

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tonfarben

Sorry for the rushed topic title and stuff, tried to edit it, was not allowed, will try again to format it properly to fit it with the part 1 thread. Happy reading!

Guest jasondonervan

huh, I don't have time to read that now but I "accidentally" read the very last paragraph and I'm afraid with what I've just read.

:catsuicide:

Guest progben

impressive trolling skills in the last paragraph, my oh my.

this interview has been incredible though, even though most of the gear stuff is a bit lost on me. so interesting and very generous of richard to share so many new tracks!

could someone put them in a folder (with subfolder for the specific sets) and upload somewhere? Soundcloud is causing me troubles right now

Guest Toastmann
I make them at the speed they are, of course I do stare at and enter data in, speed set to zero , ha but thats it, tracks like mt sain michel st micahels mount off drukqs, im surprised i didnt have a heart attack when makin those tracks, i know i was in a total rush state for the entire time of making tracks like those, especially that one!

lovely because that's exactly why its been my favorite song of Drukqs together with vodhosbn

Archived