IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Part 2 of SYROBONKERS! is now available

Guest tonfarben

Unless Richard objects, these are going in the new Downloads section launching (hopefully) this weekend here on WATMM. Thanks to everyone who preserved it all. I'm going to reach out to Dave and see why this was pulled...

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FUNNY HOW AN INTERVIEW WITH SOMEONE WHO IS CRITICAL TOWARDS GOVERNMENTS SUDDENLY DISAPPEARS

DID I SAY FUNNY I MEANT OBVIOUS THE PROOF IS RIGHT THERE

DO NOT STAND FOR THIS DO NOT LET THIS GOVERNMENT SILENCE US BY BEAMING CANCER INTO OUR INTERVIEWS

THINK FOR YOURSELF QUESTION AUTHORITittieY

Guest capitan mission

i dont know why it was removed, but for me it was even more mind-blowing than syro, those interview+tracks, really amazing.
and im happy that richard thinks in that way about social, political issues, and his view of music and science too, and that he spreads the word, i try too, but im not famous so little people listen haha

Woah. Is the download section related to the imminent shit in any way?

No, unless we can figure out how to digitize physical objects...

SAW III is a Buddha Box confirmed

Close! It's a Bento Box, and each piece of sushi plays an AFX track when put into a food processor

One of many great things this interview has brought me is the discovery of Doxa Sinistra. Richard posted a couple of videos of that 80's Kraftwerkian new wave vocoder group and I immediately loved it. Turns out they were based pretty close to where I live, which is quite rare for something as cool as this :)

This track especially:

Woah. Is the download section related to the imminent shit in any way?

No, unless we can figure out how to digitize physical objects...

Insta-hyped again :beer:

Archived