IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Part 2 of SYROBONKERS! is now available

Guest tonfarben

RDJ asked Dave Noyze specifically to make the Soundcloud tracks downloadable, might indicate that they were planning on keeping it up for only a short while?

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess it was just for the fans not something everybody should stumble upon via some semi-informed tabloid article

I wonder if RDJ/Dave decided to pull it due to the media attention (and some of the controversial comments made in the interview) it was getting? Sounds like that might be the case.

Guest Drahken

I guess it was just for the fans not something everybody should stumble upon via some semi-informed tabloid article

I wonder if RDJ/Dave decided to pull it due to the media attention (and some of the controversial comments made in the interview) it was getting? Sounds like that might be the case.

I thought the clickbaity titles in the music press, "aphex release free modular ablum" etc, were in poor taste and a perfect example of why he loathes press in the first place. The fans got their interview and anyone with a modicum of interest can suss out how to nab it.

Photos or it never happen...

Im not totally sure of that explanation... whatever... Syro + the syrobonkers interviews is exactly what the hardcore fans were waiting for ages... in fact nobody would bet for THAT lush material 2 or 3 months ago.

At the end Richard ended been way more human that I spected. Truly kind and warm, I would never thought!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU WE LUUUUUV!!

((And we want MOOOAR :))

Im not totally sure of that explanation... whatever... Syro + the syrobonkers interviews is exactly what the hardcore fans were waiting for ages... in fact nobody would bet for THAT lush material 2 or 3 months ago.

At the end Richard ended been way more human that I spected. Truly kind and warm, I would never thought!!

If that was actually Richard being interviewed...

If that was actually Richard being interviewed...

i want to believe.

haha sexual.

Also, it would also explain wanting to erase it were it not him being interviewed. The other arguments were stronger though. Plus i just don't want to think that he would fuck us around to that extent, i'd rather see it as a really fucking cool gift to the gearheads and the rest of us mukkaz.

it was a brilliant documentary, just needed film. the sort of stuff that people of the future might learn something from. maybe its awkward for life at the moment.

about the surprise ending and the deletion of the interview, even the fucked up syro press release, i understand it all.

I thought the clickbaity titles in the music press, "aphex release free modular ablum" etc, were in poor taste and a perfect example of why he loathes press in the first place. The fans got their interview and anyone with a modicum of interest can suss out how to nab it.

I was so annoyed by those headlines as well. Just ridiculous. and the amount of hate in the comments thinking Rich really thinks this is an "album". Click Bait shit. Oh well, this all adds to the Aphex myth I suppose.

that's cool someone grabbed the txt off wayback machine.. was frustrated at first that it went missing as i was about to pull it up to read a section to my girlfriend, but kinda love that its gone cuz it's like classic rdj mindfuckery.. almost got scared he softened with his antics over the years but nope.. fuck yeah release gargantuan interview, claim its not you, then delete it. hahahaha

Archived