IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Part 2 of SYROBONKERS! is now available

Guest tonfarben

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Toastmann
2nd answer is the whole purpose of me making music is to reorganise/rearrange/modify me into something else, everything you experience affects/changes you / adjusts your chemistry,/makes new connections in yer brain, allows you to notice new things, especially sound and music but sound or vibration is potentially the most powerful influence.

[..]

A good thing about travelling, although I don't really like physically travelling that much.

Richon confirmed for still taking psychedelics :emotawesomepm9:

Hoovered up all them juicy trax right away (I count 40 from part 2)

Same! Total of 55 new tracks, plus the two YT vids... Absolutely mental. So. Much. Good. Stuff. That Synthacon1 track

So in terms of announcements: besides the mix sets he's planning (really hope this'll be realized!), he also mentioned something about working with a band? Not worth yet ANOTHER speculation thread, but what could this be :)?

Thanks again Richard & Dave for this unique insight!

Here's the Rhubarb track un-reversed. Sounds great either way really.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/6f1ajsasj2ukocv/rhubarb_orc_unrev.mp3

Make that 56 new tracks :) cheers. I wonder why this wasn't performed... It's beautiful.

pretty crazy insights, especially that none of syro was multitracked digitally but sequenced straight to tape.

it's great they even nailed the distorted bass on that rhubarb piece, would love to hear a properly mixed version sometime

gear talk is fascinating and all, but FUCKING AMEN on the microtuning.. more people need to do it and it needs more hands on friendliness, even in softsynth land, scala is messy..

I also used to do that "clicky mouth flange" as a kid when bored in class.. :wub:

i only understand about 5percent of the second part interview lol, so much production/ gear talk :psyduck:

If I go for experimental then you only make about 20% fans happy, 80% get alienated and you won't win many new listeners.
Syro I rek will be other way around, it needed to be done about now, then I can put out more challengin stuff

hell yeah bring it on Rich! :catbed:

so nice! funny to recognize some of those modular tracks he's shared, as i heard them in his live sets, that chaos rave one and the last one sound familiar to me! like herr jan says, i'm so excited about the mixes with weirdcore, really hope to see/hear this soon :-)!!

so nice! funny to recognize some of those modular tracks he's shared, as i heard them in his live sets, that chaos rave one and the last one sound familiar to me! like herr jan says, i'm so excited about the mixes with weirdcore, really hope to see/hear this soon :-)!!

Whoa, well spotted! I remember that chaos rave one vividly from the STRP gig in 2009. He opened with that!

edit: could also be dark rave, they're pretty similar. One of those anyway :)

dave: ok, so finally don’t you feel a bit guilty about pretending to be richard for this interview!?

rich: nah, rich asks me or couple of his other friends to do most of his press for him , don’t think he did any this time around!

i’ve done several email interviews for him in the past, so im used to it, he always says to say whatever the fuck you like and not even sure if he reads them, he usually gives me some good freebies, I got copy 02 of the Syro limited edition this time, which should be worth a few quid!

laters!

from the lyrics tag on a couple of the new tracks:

eng||vaccines are poisonous, mercury, aluminium can= autism,cancer.

check whats inside them before you stick them in yourself or your babies.
9/11 & 7/7 etc were staged.
chemtrails are being spread all over the skies of nato countries.
Check out harrp weapon for starters.
our civil liberties are disappearing fast and won’t exist much longer.
Hatred is spread by the mainstream media to divide us.
stay positive and don’t be afraid.

:catsupine:

also, the lyrics tag on 'circlont4a[pydslow+n[unmastered]'

eng||I can be but a deprogrammed up my sand ally, its hard as fuk]

it smell my aboutside upski.
But much be is time and why is and of a ‘picture' on a nice wented thing to fear.
I was state a blooked in to enjoy?]
I had sand ally is a tangent..yeah is and of a trutal chemicrodot one inventer blew & upset himself, I don’t thinge, like my girlfriencing so back force wented frothy thing state, terrible, anything on a mind spired acid betterriblew, I’m supposed int of a tripping, huge balls, i would say to her it's just a feeling, take control, or its just a sandwich, shorting good etc’ but definitely, yeah, he was like, yeah , like know what I mean basically?

the comment tag on the track also contains a link to this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxiQmtVGgcQ#t=202

:catsalute:

dave: ok, so finally don’t you feel a bit guilty about pretending to be richard for this interview!?

rich: nah, rich asks me or couple of his other friends to do most of his press for him , don’t think he did any this time around!

i’ve done several email interviews for him in the past, so im used to it, he always says to say whatever the fuck you like and not even sure if he reads them, he usually gives me some good freebies, I got copy 02 of the Syro limited edition this time, which should be worth a few quid!

laters!

uhm yea...what just happened?

it's early here & I'm really confused.

laters!

uhm yea...what just happened?

it's early here & I'm really confused.

Trolling Richard n Dave are trolling. Same as the Kids thing. Btw INZANE part 2 so many info n sounds. Info overload!

also, the lyrics tag on 'circlont4a[pydslow+n[unmastered]'

eng||I can be but a deprogrammed up my sand ally, its hard as fuk]

it smell my aboutside upski.
But much be is time and why is and of a ‘picture' on a nice wented thing to fear.
I was state a blooked in to enjoy?]
I had sand ally is a tangent..yeah is and of a trutal chemicrodot one inventer blew & upset himself, I don’t thinge, like my girlfriencing so back force wented frothy thing state, terrible, anything on a mind spired acid betterriblew, I’m supposed int of a tripping, huge balls, i would say to her it's just a feeling, take control, or its just a sandwich, shorting good etc’ but definitely, yeah, he was like, yeah , like know what I mean basically?

the comment tag on the track also contains a link to this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxiQmtVGgcQ#t=202

:catsalute:

Nice find, are those lyrics only visible in iTunes? Can't seem to find it (and I don't have / want iTunes). Must be more of that in one of those 55 tracks :)?

had a look through all the tags, those were the only ones that stood out. i used mp3tag's extended tags button to see them.

edit: wait i forgot one, the lyrics on '2 tran 1 env delay edit+3 [time kink]'

eng||have you ever considered a career change to trainspotting?

had a look through all the tags, those were the only ones that stood out. i used mp3tag's extended tags button to see them.

edit: wait i forgot one, the lyrics on '2 tran 1 env delay edit+3 [time kink]'

eng||have you ever considered a career change to trainspotting?

lol

Archived