IGNORED

Killa Productions / Luke Vibert - Rave Wars III 7"

Rubin Farr

Considering the very limited pressing + colored vinyls + old school figurines + no price on the Bandcamp page I'm really afraid I'll have to spend like 40€ to get that piece of vinyl.

But the Vibert track sounds lovely :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

My girlfriend bought me what appeared to be the last copy as a Xmas present. :D

Then I went back onto my own Bandcamp, and realized I still had a copy sitting in my shopping cart lol. So, now that I've removed that, it looks like there's still a copy available. So if anyone checked and was disappointed it had sold out, there's one chance left as of me posting this!

Then I went back onto my own Bandcamp, and realized I still had a copy sitting in my shopping cart lol. So, now that I've removed that, it looks like there's still a copy available. So if anyone checked and was disappointed it had sold out, there's one chance left as of me posting this!

I think I just grabbed it. Cheers!

I think I just grabbed it. Cheers!

Excellent! I felt like I must've left some people disappointed by accidentally "hoarding" the last copy, haha.

And yeah, no notification on whether I was getting the black or orange, so I probably won't know till it gets here.

Archived