Penryn Space Agency Radio Show

MISSION 007 : SATURDAY 22nd OCTOBER 2014 22:00 - 00:00 GMT
Your space captains Krzysztof Oktalski & MafpHew invite you to blast off for 2 hrs of the latest and greatest multi-dimensional electronic space music. This month we have another exclusive mix, Luke Vibert captains a special 60 minute voyage of electronic discovery. Wonderful aural delights await on this rare opportunity to traverse the frontiers of the electronic cosmos.
  • All previous shows will be uploaded to MixCloud soon (without the talking from the live show).
  • Exclusive material of good providence.
  • More guests to follow.
  • Phone us with your in-flight space related questions +44 (0) 1326 21 90 20
PenrynSpaceAgency.com - penrynspaceagency@gmail.com - Twitter : @penrynspace
The Source 96.1FM, Falmouth, UK : TheSourceFM.co.uk
Every 4th Saturday of the month, straight after The King Arthur Crew.

What's with the text?

Not working very well with the BoC theme I'm still rocking, they probably are using the Aphex / Badger theme?

Too bad I can't tune in live again this saturday so hope it's uploaded soon :)

Yeah prob. When people want to be cool and use hard to read colours i just select the txt which highlights it, making it legible. Spose that's what everyone does. It helps to alleviate the temptation to edit the font colour though, so that's good. heheheh.

We're not trying to be cool - we're just new to this and had the Syro theme on so we couldn't see the text. Now we can't work out how to edit the original post - if a moderator could edit it and sort the text colours out, that'd be great. We'll get the hang of it all soon, or a nuclear winter will negate the need - either way, I'm sure it'll all work out ok.

Archived