IGNORED

Tatamax - Wells Sentry LP

Guest Ron Manager

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...

Been a fan of Tatamax since 2013 i guess. Still remember me sitting at the shore of the gulf of finland listening to the 'no one ate turkey that year' in the last day of summer 2013 with a feeling that this summer was most calm and lush like it was a summer right before some harsh times (and it turned out to be true).

It is pity that he pulled down uchelfa flickr account, there were dozens of atmospheric SKAM'y modernist visual artefacts (made by him i guess).

My favorite tatamax lp is Eres Parth.

Best wishes to LM Williams!

I guess it is smthng like a layer for quinoline yellow that can be reused somewhere else. irc i heard one of his mixes where he mixed such layers with hardcore/jungle/skam-idm etc. Sometimes you don't want to do something too obvious or beat-driven and you do hours of such textures/jellies for fun+education.

I remember one of his flickr fotos featured ensoniq chip (EPS16 i guess) with 1987 on it and title was 'still functioning'.

So it is like a lab. Ae was such a lab too. And Bola etc.

Archived