IGNORED

Christ. - 'Curio'

Ifeelspace

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone is having ordering issues, please email alexis.castiel@diggersfactory.com (he asked for his email to be published in regards to ordering issues) for further assistance.

I've coughed up for the Curio vinyl,.

Erm, Joyrex..... :wink:

And maybe all is not lost, I'm chuffed to see things have picked up since my last post.

"From this post forward" - but thank you for your support!

Ordered mine not that long ago, maybe once payday comes around I'll order another just to make this more likely to happen. This album is too good not to be on vinyl!

Ordered mine, then saw Christ. post this thread on facebook. So here I am. Got my own place with good internet now. I should be posting here again now.

Ordered a few hours ago. I actually haven't heard it, do I get a download with this purchase?

Yes, he mentioned it in a Facebook post.

If anyone is having ordering issues, please email alexis.castiel@diggersfactory.com (he asked for his email to be published in regards to ordering issues) for further assistance.

And maybe all is not lost, I'm chuffed to see things have picked up since my last post.

Oh JR, you pedant! Surely coughing up BEFORE that post is even more reason to be rewarded?! :wink: Ah well, I'm just glad my pessimism was ill-founded.

Oh JR, you pedant! Surely coughing up BEFORE that post is even more reason to be rewarded?! :wink: Ah well, I'm just glad my pessimism was ill-founded.

I care because you do :emotawesomepm9:

From fb:

"If you still want curio vinyl, we can consider manufacturing 110 or 120, to make sure everyone who would like to own this gets one.

Do feel free to order."

From fb:

"If you still want curio vinyl, we can consider manufacturing 110 or 120, to make sure everyone who would like to own this gets one.

Do feel free to order."

That's fantastic, I'd be a little upset if the remaining 5 or so people didn't get a chance to get a physical copy. Good on you, christ.!

Archived