IGNORED

Christ. - 'Curio'

Ifeelspace

Actually the outer sleeve is creased in 2 places, I just didn't notice through the cellophane straight away. Just on the bottom two front corners, not the back. The packaging isn't bent at all so looks like it happened in the factory. Disappointing but never mind, really not that noticeable with the artwork.

Edit: paperwork says it was dispatched on 15th June, so not whenever christ said they were

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back to the States last night and digging the hell out of this. "Demspey" and "Ritalin" are lovely to hear on my record player. So great.

Thanks for the heads up--I just preordered, again. Everyone should seriously get on this. The "Curio vol. 1" vinyl was excellent, and it would be a shame if it doesn't have its brothers on the shelf with it at the end of the day. I bet all three would look quite beautiful together.

I'm just on the order page for vol. 2, the shipping is now €14, checking back is was €7 for vol.1. So it will come in at €40 total, about £35ish. Getting pricy if all 3 get made.

I don't think I will be ordering the other two volumes.

I'm not much of a fan of christ's work, but the incentive to support volume 1 swayed me.

He's been on social media to say the postage cost is wrong at present, and will be sorted asap..

Oh right, good. hopefully that's why there's only been 11 orders so far.

I still think he should pace himself a little bit. I can understand wanting him to keep up the momentum but I'd imagine almost everyone who preordered Vol. 1 would cough up for the other two anyway, as I certainly will. Maybe it's just because I can't afford to reorder for a couple of weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

I was in for round one. I'll be ordering a couple of vol2.

why can't I stop buying music?????? help

I really, really hope that this goes through. All three volumes are great, but vol. 2 in particular has many of my favorite tracks from the series. "discombobulate" in particular always gives me the chills. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived