So now we know why they reclassified Pluto as a planetoid, so that the new planet would not be called Planet X. Because when people Google search planet x, they will end up with results the prevailing viewers might not be comfortable with promoting so planet IX it is. Bit of a stretch, but I'm comfortable with that, you should see the state of my love handles, heh.

btw any fans of this late night show that used to play back in da dayzz???

i'm trying to remember the name of a similar program that used to play all night long on other satellite channel... it was quite trippy, i'm not sure but i think it was computer animated...

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

• 3 weeks later...

nasa will be sending out a light sail craft that will reach 64,000 mph

05solar_sail.adapt.1190.1.jpg

that's really fast. the voyager 1 was the fastest man made object for a while, going 38,000 mph. a couple other craft surpassed that record since, presently the record is held by the juno craft, which is going 384,000 mph. for a craft not using fuel, 64,000 mph is amazing. the mass is less than 12 kg.

Edited by very honest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

NASA simulation of a black hole at the center of a galaxy

black_hole.jpg

I listen to Stardate every night at 7PM on my local public radio station:

https://stardate.org/

And, going waaaaay back to my childhood, I used to watch this after Doctor Who aired on PBS on Saturday nights:

that guy was awesome

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's space in my Rolls Royce for one lucky female low rent £25 tex07234142623542 razwan.

Just checked out Saturn through my neighbor's telescope. plus Mars and Jupiter. Lush. Saturn was just layin it all out, slutting it up for us. Beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...