IGNORED

Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy)

Rubin Farr

This season continues to excel. Some nice work by Jonathan Banks this past episode. Nacho better find another vet.

Just read that his character was originally created as a one-off character because Bryan Cranston couldn’t film that day and he wasn’t supposed to be a regular. Amazing because he’s one of the greatest characters in both shows

i like it more than breaking bad

same here, though I say that tentatively 

thirded, but i'd reckon it has a lot to do with how much i was already involved with the characters after seeing BB. (Mike was easily my favorite)

Watched the latest episode. Pretty deece, but a few convoluted scenarios. A new character looks to be a setup antagonist for Mike. A lame character just to stir up some drama with his character. Come on Kai. You can do better. While Gus's speech to Hector was awesome, you should have nipped shit in the bud dude. We know from Breaking Bad that's how you feel.You're an extremely patient guy. We get it. Shoulda killed him though.

I thought the scene in the hospital room was contrived, but loved the rest of the episode.

Yes. Feel the same way. Giancarlo's delivery was great, but it wasn't needed. We know guy, you like to play the spider.

shoulda killed him though

• 2 weeks later...

Does Werner play a role in BB?

Thought the Kim/Jimmy fight scene was a little...unbelievable? But otherwise a great episode. Moving the characters and story along.

Thought the Kim/Jimmy fight scene was a little...unbelievable? 

Yea, basically done to move the story. It didn't feel right. But, I've never really bought their relationship as a couple. It's been my biggest drawback with the show.

Yea, basically done to move the story. It didn't feel right. But, I've never really bought their relationship as a couple. It's been my biggest drawback with the show.

100 emoji. It isn't even a good platonic sell because most friends will have more physical contact just by accident than these 2.

I'm also out altogether on the show. The AMC app and their web streaming site were fucking up on me so I got behind. I got the kinks worked out and began catching up but goooodddddddaaaaaaaammmnnnnnnnnn is this show slow. I abandoned it somewhere after the piñata scene even though everything was working fine.

I might regret it because there's some enjoyable parts for sure and I really liked seasons past. I can't hang on this pacing anymore though.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still in the "I love it" camp minus their bunk relationship. I don't mind slow burn narratives if the acting,cinematography are humming. Which I still think is the case, minus the contrived scenarios this season. One thing this show is sadly missing is Michael McKean. I know, he's dead. But, he brought a lot to the show that I didn't realize until now.

Edited by olo

100 emoji. It isn't even a good platonic sell because most friends will have more physical contact just by accident than these 2.

I'm also out altogether on the show. The AMC app and their web streaming site were fucking up on me so I got behind. I got the kinks worked out and began catching up but goooodddddddaaaaaaaammmnnnnnnnnn is this show slow. I abandoned it somewhere after the piñata scene even though everything was working fine.

I might regret it because there's some enjoyable parts for sure and I really liked seasons past. I can't hang on this pacing anymore though.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still in the "I love it" camp minus their bunk relationship. I don't mind slow burn narratives if the acting,cinematography are humming. Which I still think is the case, minus the contrived scenarios this season. One thing this show is sadly missing is Michael McKean. I know, he's dead. But, he brought a lot to the show that I didn't realize until now.

I think the weird and a bit distanced relationship actually fits the characters and seems more realistic than the love stories you see in a lot of other series or Hollywood films.

What really took away some of the fun is the fact that the episodes come weekly. I found that I can enjoy series more if I can watch them in a shorter period of time, that way I'm just more absorbed with the story