IGNORED

Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy)

Rubin Farr

just rewatched season 5. cool that it sets up season 6 to start with lalo hunting ignacio down in the mexican wilderness. 

wonder how they will do the timeline cross-over. i think season 6 is split into 2 parts, and walter and jesse are in the season, the question is how much. would be cool if a bunch of it overlaps breaking bad season 1. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, trying to be less rude said:

just rewatched season 5. cool that it sets up season 6 to start with lalo hunting ignacio down in the mexican wilderness. 

wonder how they will do the timeline cross-over. i think season 6 is split into 2 parts, and walter and jesse are in the season, the question is how much. would be cool if a bunch of it overlaps breaking bad season 1. 

I heard a rumour that jesse and walt might be in S6 but no clue how true that is. There's that tweet a few posts up as well. Cool detail you might already know is that when jesse and walt kidnap jimmy in S1/S2 (can't remember) of breaking bad, jimmy thinks it's lalo finally coming for him. Never paid any mind when I watched breaking bad before I had watched parts of BCS that had lalo in.

3 hours ago, milkface said:

I heard a rumour that jesse and walt might be in S6 but no clue how true that is. There's that tweet a few posts up as well. Cool detail you might already know is that when jesse and walt kidnap jimmy in S1/S2 (can't remember) of breaking bad, jimmy thinks it's lalo finally coming for him. Never paid any mind when I watched breaking bad before I had watched parts of BCS that had lalo in.

that tweet you mention is from the official better call saul account.

cool detail about lalo

Edited by trying to be less rude
  • Like 1

i'm thinking of diving into this breaking bad and better call saul craze, but on the other hand i'm kind of tired of watching psychopaths, i mean, just look at politics these days

i watched some clips on yt, and that Lalo character is really something. or don "frunk" eladio, lol

I really enjoyed the first 2 eps, was a nice surprise to see 2 episodes there when I finally sat down to watch. It's even more obvious this season how much older the actors are than in breaking bad, but thats to be expected. I might even rewatch these 2 before the next one is out, its been a while since I've watched something of this quality, every second of it is great

19 hours ago, cichlisuite said:

i'm thinking of diving into this breaking bad and better call saul craze, but on the other hand i'm kind of tired of watching psychopaths, i mean, just look at politics these days

i watched some clips on yt, and that Lalo character is really something. or don "frunk" eladio, lol

Lalo aka Hore-Hay de Guzman is a tad too caliente, but whatcha gonna do he be a Salamanca. Don Eladio (Mr. Ice Cream)? I could watch for hours swank around his Hacienda, being all friendly yet intimidating with that Spanish drawl. Un regalo! Sabrosito! 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ooqpoo said:

Lalo aka Hore-Hay de Guzman is a tad too caliente, but whatcha gonna do he be a Salamanca. Don Eladio (Mr. Ice Cream)? I could watch for hours swank around his Hacienda, being all friendly yet intimidating with that Spanish drawl. Un regalo! Sabrosito! 

basta los negocios, trega las chicas!

• Haha 1

poor Nacho, he just wanted to save his father, and it's going to get him killed eventually. also:

Spoiler

did Lalo kill that villager and his wife? what a cold vato if he did, she offered him breakfast like 3 times!

2 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

poor Nacho, he just wanted to save his father, and it's going to get him killed eventually. also:

Hide contents

did Lalo kill that villager and his wife? what a cold vato if he did, she offered him breakfast like 3 times!

yes, Lalo is  so cold, calculating- having the guy do his teeth to be his body double if need be.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

very cool detail in this week's episode

Spoiler

the veterinarian is the guy who inevitably puts the Albuquerque crew in contact with Robert Forster's character

6 minutes ago, milkface said:
  Hide contents

I'm probably stupid but how the fuck did Lalo find the builder's wife and how does he know that Gus is building something???

Spoiler

He found out about the construction from snooping around when the it was happening, that period with the gum in the ticket machine, I assume he found out the builders name through snooping around at the same time, before they killed him.

• Thanks 1

On 5/19/2022 at 1:10 PM, milkface said:
  Hide contents

I'm probably stupid but how the fuck did Lalo find the builder's wife and how does he know that Gus is building something???

Spoiler

Either he got her full details in the previous series when he went to that travel place - Or he used his (no doubt many) connections to just get them to hunt for 'a recent widow of a Werner Zielger in Germany', presumably using obituary details in the newspapers soon after his death. He knew about the construction when he called Werner at the swimming pool when Werner had 'escaped' from the compound

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mcbpete said:
  Hide contents

He knew about the construction when he called Werner at the swimming pool when Werner had 'escaped' from the compound

Ohhh my god of course!! Had been ages since I watched previous seasons.

v09044g40000ca3a4kjc77ueh4akt8t0.mp4  

Edited by milkface
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/19/2022 at 8:10 AM, milkface said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Lalo and Don Bolsa visited the facility when Fring was caught stepping on the product.  Fring tells them that Werner Ziegler who's constructing the new chicken cooler/ meth lab became aware of Fring's operation and stole some supply and Fring embarrassingly sought to hide that form everyone.  Lalo has previously talked with Zeiger on the phone when Werner went awol to see his wife.  

Edited by Velazquez
spoiler
  • Like 1