nature

Anybody out there bought the WAVs of Nomad Ninja from Bandcamp? Are they 24-bit/48kHz like the Skunkape soundtrack? I'm thinking about ordering the CD, but if the files are a higher res, I might go for those instead.

Edited by KingR

Anybody out there bought the WAVs of Nomad Ninja from Bandcamp? Are they 24-bit/48kHz like the Skunkape soundtrack? I'm thinking about ordering the CD, but if the files are a higher res, I might go for those instead.

Bought the FLACs, I assume they're the same. Track 1 is 24/48, the rest are 16/44.1.

Bought the FLACs, I assume they're the same. Track 1 is 24/48, the rest are 16/44.1.

Good to know--thanks!

Goin' to the show in Lyon, France tomorrow (Sat.)--looks like it's associated with Red Bull Music Academy in some way. Any WATMMers out there attending, send me a PM and we could meet up. The other two acts sound decent as well from what I've heard.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a nice little rarity, I'm guessing this compilation is from the early 00's (listening to Legowelts sound). Sharing this because it has never and will never become available, and I-F shared it publically on facebook too.

https://archive.org/details/Va-Pong

R-1704873-1309500800.jpeg.jpg

This project was realised mostly for fun and promotion of pong, the one and only computergame. The release is not for sale, only shared amongst real friends.
The recording was created for the Pong/Eetbaar event, which took place in de Garage at the Zuidwal in The Hague. People could play pong and decide who would deejay and by buying beer from team A, B or C they could decide who went on to cook the meal.
It has at least two tracks that feature Legowelt although there's bound to be an unknown alias in there that's him too?

From the Shadow Wolf 'zine:

COMING UP IN 2016:

Osiris Hairsalon *** Scully Mentos *** UFOCUS *** Satomi Tamiyama

more vinyl

more microzines

more stickers

CD VERSIONS

From now on we shall press a limited amount of CDRs of the Nightwind releases.

They have full color artwork on the CDR and sleeve come with micro-zines and

sometimes a cool sticker or some stuff. They don't come in these whack plastic

CD cases but in flexible mini-LP sleeves.

Listened to the Shadow Wolf Cyberzine mix loads, so bloody good. Loving the hazy, tropical vibes. Anyone know if and when these tracks are coming out? Should be released as an entire album, tracks flow together so well.

Anyone know if and when these tracks are coming out? Should be released as an entire album, tracks flow together so well.

You mean the tracks of "Smackos Cyberzine Mix" ?

If you carefully read the Shadow Wolf Cyberzine #3 you should find the tracklist------->http://www.legowelt.org/shadowwolfissue3.html

Anyone know if and when these tracks are coming out? Should be released as an entire album, tracks flow together so well.

You mean the tracks of "Smackos Cyberzine Mix" ?

If you carefully read the Shadow Wolf Cyberzine #3 you should find the tracklist------->http://www.legowelt.org/shadowwolfissue3.html

Cool, thanks mate.

Legowelt-alien-abduction EP

This has already been online for a couple of weeks but I missed it initially... Noticed now because the vinyl is out on Riverette.

Just bought flacs on bleep, Dos Attack is fucking amazing.

I wanna live in a Legowelt after visiting the Bochum Welt and throwing bombs over Disney Welt

Teh War oh tah Worlds