nature

A new Legowelt DJ Mix with lots of stuff from all over the place!!! Made for a new DJ mix series presented by the The Hague CRAVE Festival!

Here is the tracklist:

Legowelt –  Amiga Lives Forever Polyend Tracker LP
S.M. Nurse – Frutta That’s the Body
Hieroglyphic Being – The Deepest Memory of my Own
Michael Griffin feat. George Karchmer & Khrissie Henderson – Close Your Eyes
Delores Galore – One Touch
Polarius – I met my Boyfriend at a Plague Rave + Synth Solo played over it
Spaced Out Krew S.O,K – Dance or Die PPU
Further Reductions – Only in my Mind
Legowelt – Ghost Stories from a New House
Hermit in a Rave Cave – Alive with Darkling Things that Fly
Legowelt – Come and See Your Misery
DJ Maaco – Reprogram
IXRQ – Dream in Data 
Houz Mon – Fear the World Original Tascam Version
Da GobliNN – Blow Torch
Luke Eargoggle – Minningar Of vaentinger Memories & Expectations
Legowelt – Feeling Oddly Alien I Ponder
Dollkraut – Vuile Leugenaar
Super Unknown- Machine Slayer
Ultradyne – X Termal Pulse Unseen Forces
Hiomokissapuisto – Ma Olen Vokoderi 
Klinik – Go Back
JASSS – Oral Couture 
In Namen des Volkes – Es Tut Nicht Mehr Weh

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SHADOW WOLF CYBERZINE ISSUE 10

In this issue: Interviews with Japanse Dub artist Mystica Tribe, gothwave synth star Alina Valentina, Canadian Snowwaver Alan Harman. Also “The lost magic noise of computer artefacts”,  BACKSTAGE DRAMA! our special investigator Thierry Mangetourt goes undercover in the worlds clubs to give you all the smut and drama!
and SECRET WEAPONS OF MUSIC PRODUCTION, a demo Scene Report about the BOOZEDROME 2021 in Finland and lots lots more!!!

Like last year the zine comes with a ‘covertape’ compilation with featured and other cool artists. This is free/pay what you want and can be downloaded at the Legowelt bandcamp: 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

a2209562925_16.jpg.c98d63b103f4b239dee48fd24f5faac3.jpg

"Most of this album was recorded around 2017 at the North Sea Institute for the Overmind This month I finally had some energy to get the artwork, tracks and "mastering" etc. together. As usual heavy tripped out raw melodic Smackos synth compositions for all your deep listening hobbies"

https://legowelt.bandcamp.com/album/fables-from-a-silent-wave

• Like 4

I just listened to him yesterday for the first time. what can I say. he has superb tracks! he has those lovely melodies that I love and it comes at the right moment...

as stupid as it may sound, for me, a lot of his tracks fit perfectly with the new star wars universe. just watched the mandalorian recently. at the time when the

series was released I didn't want to watch it, because I thought "a space western", äh no. but I was so wrong. what favreau and Fellini are doing is brilliant. 

mando and grogu´s relationship is the most beautiful story in all star wars universe. grew up with star wars and s w feels like s w again. ok, bla bla...

anyway, in this mood some of his tracks fit perfectly, especially:

(thanks for sharing this track, love it!)

watched some mando clips yesterday e.g.

with his music on instead of the commentary and it made for great listening (often do that with techno and watching club visuals)

lots to explore here... thanks!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There are many outstanding artists within Electronic Music, however, from another galaxy far, far away there is a human named Legowelt who has created his own world separated from all others. We had the pleasure of releasing a Legowelt remix on our Dim Garden Album release some months ago and now we've released a very special mix where you can listen to unreleased Legowelt tracks and a lot of tracks that he loves.

nice mix...tracklist at LEGOWELT OFFICIAL WEBSITE

• 2 months later...

ANIMATION FILM ONLINE!
As you might have seen I put my full Ambient Trip Commander feature animation film online, you can view it for free on youtube: youtu.be/Bh2qcZwpL7g

Please spread the word! Like, repost, make reviews, show it at your movie club or underground theatre, bootleg it, put it on torrents (Wetransfer with high quality mp4 7.8 gigabytez here: we.tl/t-dWIbHY9zwC ) ,make pirated copies etc. I don't care as long as the movie gets out there. This is all produced completely independedly by myself, witouth any film funding or distribution company so I count on my fans for some grass roots distribution/hype ?

If you want to book this for a live screening with live soundtrack on synths by me please contact my agent Rene: rene@octopus-agents.com she will arrange everything. We've already did a whole bunch of supercool sold out shows at festivals and places like EYE amsterdam, ADE Melkweg, Kino Armata Kosovo, Ostend Film festival, Roffa Mon Amour film festival Rotterdam etc. I hope you enjoy the film!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

a0385555947_16.jpg.be9393fd75f05d7de975196524be5479.jpg

"A Philosophy of Tracking was a vinyl LP album that came with the Legowelt Polyend Tracker hardware sequencer/sampler released in 2021. All songs were made on this machine. This digital release has a bunch of extra tracks that were not on the LP

The Polyend Tracker is a Polish electronic music instrument, a hardware version of 1990s tracker music software like Protracker and Octamed. Originating mainly on the Commodore Amiga and PC computers this software could extensively sequence sound samples. Starting thousands of music careers, they enabled more then ever anyone with just a cheap computer to make releasable music in their bedroom without the need of expensive music gear. It played a vital role in the development of many electronic music styles: Jungle, Gabber, Breakcore and The Hague electronix to name a few.

In 2021 Polyend released the TRACKER Legowelt edition. Sporting a custom faceplate designed by Legowelt and including 5000 samples from his studio. it also came with a bunch of tracks: “.mod files” that could be studied, altered or whatever you waned to do with. This album is mainly a selection of these tracks with some vocoder/vocals added. All songs.were made on the tracker, except vocals and vocoder which were done on a ZOOM1201, Korg RK100S, Roland VT-5 and some reverb and delay effects from an Alesis Midiverb 4."

https://legowelt.bandcamp.com/album/a-philosophy-of-tracking

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/4/2022 at 4:29 AM, t yst r said:

a2209562925_16.jpg.c98d63b103f4b239dee48fd24f5faac3.jpg

"Most of this album was recorded around 2017 at the North Sea Institute for the Overmind This month I finally had some energy to get the artwork, tracks and "mastering" etc. together. As usual heavy tripped out raw melodic Smackos synth compositions for all your deep listening hobbies"

https://legowelt.bandcamp.com/album/fables-from-a-silent-wave

this album is nice. not 100% on the couple of beats tracks included, but well into the album overall despite them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OUT NOW!!!

my new ALCHEMULATOR album called ‘A Lonely Larper on LARPA Net‘ on NIGHTWIND records!!!

This is the follow up the 2021 ALCHEMULATOR – “LARPING AT FAIRSNAKE HAMLET” album that was released on Hunger! records. The sound goes in a bit of a different direction, the cheap digital FM  homekeyboard is replaced with simple FM synths, old “obsolete’ samplers and some other stuff.  There are a lot of vocals, I would describe them as synthesizer ballads…or hauntological hypnogogic synthesizer folk songs???…..a bit of devotional psychedelic spacejazz influence…you can find the lyrics behind the tracks on bandcamp. It is pay what you want so anything you can miss is welcome. Please spread the word and enjoy ?

Stuff used as far as I can remember: AKAI X7000, Yamaha DX100, Yamaha DX21, Arturia Microfreak, Korg Microstation, Yamaha PSR373, Alesis Quadraverb, Alesis Midiverb II, ZoOM MS70CDR, AKG microphone, ART limiter, Behringer ultragain mic pre-amp, Soundcraft Mixing desk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/28/2023 at 8:26 AM, manmower said:

Vintage Legowelt judging by the preview tracks.

Out May 14, 2023, Proceeds from digital sales will go the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP).

hadn't caught this....sounds like vintage Legowelt alright. great cause for the sales too. will def grab next BC Friday

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/1/2014 at 9:56 PM, nature said:

Can he get an offical subforum?

seriously tho

On 12/11/2022 at 1:29 PM, zkom said:

in case anyone missed it here's the album:

it's nice.

and just because lately i've been dipping into all the free samples Danny's offered over the years i nabbed one of these, looks like there's a few left still: https://legowelt.bandcamp.com/merch/nightwind-records-100-organic-cotton-t-shirt

• Like 1