IGNORED

the sony hacking scandal

Rubin Farr

so after downloading a bunch to one of my SSDs it got totally corrupted, could have been a total coincidence (?). I only managed to see a bunch of local market data for Sony TV stuff, wasn't able to access to the massive e-mail files

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how is this even real?? http://gawker.com/sonys-embarrassing-powerpoints-are-even-worst-than-thei-1666403941

its sort of putting into clear perspective why so many films pumped out from the hollywood biz are complete and utter shit these days..

As one of the commenters said imagine this as the background to any one of those slides:

c09.jpg

I wanna watch a documentary about Adam Sandler finding out about getting shit-talked by Sony high-ups

And just follow him around for the next couple weeks as he copes with it

(And then ultimately works it into the plot of Grown Ups 6)

I Iike like the part where he spells out "these people work for us, we don't work for them"

and yeah, Jolie is simply the most successful star fucker in town. She leeches from one male to another.

I'm sorry but you're talking shit. Jolie has way more talent than most people give her credit for and was successful on her own merit way before she hooked up with Brad. The real reason the studio doesn't want to do the picture is because they are afraid of doing a biopic (not enough explosions). If it was the script any studio worth their salt could just bring in a solid writer to tidy it up. They're obviously on a huge power trip and resent the fame and success even if their own colleagues (who have most likely made them more money they ever could have on their own). This is the equivalent of Warp bitching about Squarepusher. Completely ridiculous.

I Iike like the part where he spells out "these people work for us, we don't work for them"

and yeah, Jolie is simply the most successful star fucker in town. She leeches from one male to another.

I'm sorry but you're talking shit. Jolie has way more talent than most people give her credit for and was successful on her own merit way before she hooked up with Brad. The real reason the studio doesn't want to do the picture is because they are afraid of doing a biopic (not enough explosions). If it was the script any studio worth their salt could just bring in a solid writer to tidy it up. They're obviously on a huge power trip and resent the fame and success even if their own colleagues (who have most likely made them more money they ever could have on their own). This is the equivalent of Warp bitching about Squarepusher. Completely ridiculous.
That's just like, your opinion man.

ie: everything that exec said about her is correct. He may be a pointless soulless schlubworm from the the ghetto area of the sewer works of hell, but his points are verified by fact. You've seen her 'act' right? She was just some peoples nerdgasm because of hackers, which established 'street cred with a section of the male demographic that was watching films at the time, who then started running hollywood. Then nothing much happened up until bradgerlina, and she's suddenly crowned world's sexiest woman, presumably because she got with the sexiest hombre. Anyway it helped market her image, sell some tickets, even if she really is not sexy in any way. They got the norms to buy in, and we get angie in some second tier blockbusters, now she's hopefully on the way out and thank goodlyness for that, because it would pain me were she to hang around spoiling film for much longer.

Can someone give me some tips using a program or method on Mac OSX mountain lion to do a keyword search through all of this data at the same time? I'm mostly looking for references of Sony's Glenn Greenwald's book acquisition 'No Place to Hide' and any references to the film Zero Dark Thirty

sorry if someone else mentioned this, but the most lol worthy section so far for me was this

Jonah Hill talking to Sony exec about 21 jump st sequel possibilities

“jump street merging with mib i think that’s clean and rad and powerful.”

mib=men in black

Just do cmd-F in the document to find whatever you're looking for.

And I think they must have referenced that in 22 Jump Street, cause some of the suggestions for sequels were pretty goddamned ridiculous.

heh thanks, i know how to do a cmd-F i should have been more specific. How does one just browse/view through raw OST (outlook) files on mac osx?

Ah ok. Where is it possible to grab the data and I can try for you.

Also the reporting on this is hilarious:

Gawker: Sony hacks are goddamned terrifying

FLOL if that's terrifying - what would they call actual terror? Like fear for your lives, there's a police officer wielding a shotgun terror.

Can someone give me some tips using a program or method on Mac OSX mountain lion to do a keyword search through all of this data at the same time? I'm mostly looking for references of Sony's Glenn Greenwald's book acquisition 'No Place to Hide' and any references to the film Zero Dark Thirty

sorry if someone else mentioned this, but the most lol worthy section so far for me was this

Jonah Hill talking to Sony exec about 21 jump st sequel possibilities

“jump street merging with mib i think that’s clean and rad and powerful.”

mib=men in black

Just do cmd-F in the document to find whatever you're looking for.

And I think they must have referenced that in 22 Jump Street, cause some of the suggestions for sequels were pretty goddamned ridiculous.

heh thanks, i know how to do a cmd-F i should have been more specific. How does one just browse/view through raw OST (outlook) files on mac osx?

Ah ok. Where is it possible to grab the data and I can try for you.

Also the reporting on this is hilarious:

Gawker: Sony hacks are goddamned terrifying

FLOL if that's terrifying - what would they call actual terror? Like fear for your lives, there's a police officer wielding a shotgun terror.

i mean its hyperbolic but the concept is sort of terrifying, how much longer do we have before a crazy hacker dumps the entire gmail cache on the internet?

Archived