IGNORED

Terminator Genisys

Squee

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So verdict is this movie is absolutely as bad as it initially looked?... I'm not even sure I wanna watch it when it's out on DVD/Netflix. On the other hand, the original 2 were on TV the other night, god damn are those still great fuckin' movies. And the FX still hold up amazingly well, especially T2.

In every way possible, this franchise ended after the second film (which incredibly) was even better than first. Very rare for a sequel to do that. If you've seen these two masterpieces, there is no need to investigate further.

It makes me sad that humanity is apparently becoming absolutely mentally retarded. Or at least Hollywood. James Cameron's original 2 are masterpieces, but I've seen clips of him promoting this bullshit. Where's the artistic integrity, man... I guess a bit of money can even sap integrity from someone who's already rich. Shame, shame.....

[youtubehd]II6OAIJPe70[/youtubehd]

I can't believe you saw this shitty movie twice and are talking about it like it isn't the joke it is, and yet you panned Mad Max. wtf? something really wrong with your taste, maetl.

I can't believe you saw this shitty movie twice and are talking about it like it isn't the joke it is, and yet you panned Mad Max. wtf? something really wrong with your taste, maetl.

heh short answer: cause schwarz and sf. :cisfor:

first time saw it alone, second time with my gf. couldn't let her watch it alone, i mean...hey!

the new mad max? well, we can talk about it and compare them but we can't talk seriously about tastes without talking about criteria, right? but that'd be too much...too painful

i mean, i like good trash but to me the mad max is really bad trash, not even bad enough too become good trash again, got this? ;)

what i liked the most about the new terminator movie was acting of jason clarke. schwarz is schwartz, always good to see, and that's it. oh, even the plot was kind of good enough for me too. not great, just good enough.

...and i only liked photography of the new mad max, nothing else.

my taste? is just my taste, nothing else. but i do have criteria for everything, even for how to breath (and why to breath like that) while i'm writing this post.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I'm calling it. This film is so bad it's good. It's fucking hilarious how bad this film is. I can't hate. It's up there with Battlefield Earth

Archived