IGNORED

The 'chre "Autechre - Live - Quirky - Brixton - 16. 06. 1994 " Youtube video

salvakkpooo

A bit more info on Fact Mag along with a flyer from the event.

Zurich’s Tony F. Wilson, who put on the night along with his friend James Bignell, alerted us to the video: “I’ve no idea who is responsible for this footage nor has James who I did the night with. The camera must have been massive at that time too, so weird that it went unnoticed. A couple of people I know kept flyers but this is the first actual footage that’s appeared. It’s great ’cause I almost feel like it didn’t happen sometimes.

unnamed.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thx for the info, bunkum!

it is really amazing how good the recording quality is. now that we even have a potential cover image - how about someone practice their mastering skills on this??? :emb:

it is really amazing how good the recording quality is. now that we even have a potential cover image - how about someone practice their mastering skills on this??? :emb:

Now there's an idea

Guest jasondonervan

Spellcasting:

A M N I

toplel at the notion that FACT could create an article on anything without having something waved directly under their noses first

This is the Autechre I love. Argghh everything is perfect, everything! The pinpoint drums blasting between heavenly acres of spacey synths.

If you had a cd of this in its perfect glory, I'd pay you a lot of money.

Absolutely fucking mental.

edit: onwards from the 15 minute point! Insane

Reminds me of when Autechre played live in Melbourne, Australia in 1994 maybe 1995. 40 people saw them and it was fuqing amazing!

Mannn that would have been so good. Too bad I was 10 at the time. lol. Made up for it by catching them in 2010.

This footage is ace. Such good sound quality! Can't believe people sit on this stuff for 20 years before it bubbles up to the surface.

instant classic, the pads are wonderfull warm and harmonic ! the venue looks like inside an spaceship.
I wish they would play that kind of music live combined with new stuff.

Archived