IGNORED

Humanoid - Built by Humanoid

Rubin Farr

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm getting the sense from the pics in the above posts that the tunes will be more modern sounding (like the recent remixes) and less retro-rave like the DJ Food mix?  Would love to see those tracks on an official release.

On 5/26/2019 at 1:40 PM, Extralife said:

I'm getting the sense from the pics in the above posts that the tunes will be more modern sounding (like the recent remixes) and less retro-rave like the DJ Food mix?  Would love to see those tracks on an official release.

Yeah, expect some proper twisted IDM stuff. No idea about those classic acid sounds... I wouldn't be surprised if they came out as a 12" of their own or something.

• Rubin Farr changed the title to Humanoid - Built by Humanoid
On 5/26/2019 at 2:40 PM, Extralife said:

haven't heard the dj food remix. but if you haven't checked this album, i guess you should. or must. ;)

https://www.fsoldigital.com/product/by-any-other-name/

Stoked! Still playing Humanoid Sessions on regular basis. Was yet another deed of cultural heritage preservation from Rephlex HQ. Tbh, not a follower of FSOL and all the new Humanoid activity has slipped under my radar, so all the tracks here are completely new to me, such as the Touched comp one. Really digging what I'm hearing. Big thanks Purlieu for keeping us posted! ?

On 5/30/2019 at 1:59 AM, goDel said:

haven't heard the dj food remix. but if you haven't checked this album, i guess you should. or must. ?

https://www.fsoldigital.com/product/by-any-other-name/

You can skip to 31:00 to hear the Humanoid section.  Killer set of retro-sounding acid house tunes.  

A lot of that early Earthbeat stuff on FSOL digital is similar sounding.  Would LOVE to have an official release for these tunes though.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If I pre-order CD from fsoldigital shop, will I also be able to download mp3's on the release date? Couldn't find any faq sections or other info from the shop....Nowadays it takes forever to get the parcels here. This one is so special that I'd like to have it on physical too. Just trying to figure out where to put my order in.

34 minutes ago, Uros said:

If I pre-order CD from fsoldigital shop, will I also be able to download mp3's on the release date? Couldn't find any faq sections or other info from the shop....Nowadays it takes forever to get the parcels here. This one is so special that I'd like to have it on physical too. Just trying to figure out where to put my order in.

They usually only give downloads with vinyl purchases. 

• Thanks 1