IGNORED

Aphex Twin wins Grammy

atypic

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of his tweets had a comment like "Aphex is good and all 1+1=2 is something to be proud of" and that is beyond hilarious. I can't imagine deadmau5 is retarded enough to think to himself "Yeah this dude's right, I should be proud of that"

I haven't heard it but come on

Haven't listened to deadmau5 but @notch likes afx and likes deadmau5 so can't be that bad

one of his better tunes

Huh, this is actually pretty cool.

Richard Wins a Grammy and I'm inclined to look into this Deadmau guy a bit more. I did hear some BoC remakes he did...

he fucked up Roygbiv. avoid.

i've heard hardly any deadmau5, have had no interest, but that track actually isn't bad (the video, not the boc remake). huh.

.... and i just listened to another track and have lost interest again

braindance is going mainstream this year folks, ya heard it here first

Missy Elliot during the Superbowl halftime mustve helped!

Next up: music video by the Cunning Ham.

Woohoo this is hilarious. Aphex Twins! Yes how arbitrary the award is etc. etc. but I think it may be useful in that at least there is a potential to get the music to a wider audience including the dipshitters who've never even heard of Aphex Twins yet claim to have the coolest eyebrow designs around?

Congrats to the Affecks Twins, I wonder why they didn't show up?

But seriously, congrats to Rich on finally getting some recognition, although I'm sure he doesn't give two fucks about the grammy (does anyone?)... I mean hell they can't even pronounce it right. "Them"? If i were Rich I wouldn't even bother ever picking it up.

Archived