IGNORED

Aphex Twin wins Grammy

atypic

Congrats to the Affecks Twins, I wonder why they didn't show up?

But seriously, congrats to Rich on finally getting some recognition, although I'm sure he doesn't give two fucks about the grammy (does anyone?)... I mean hell they can't even pronounce it right. "Them"? If i were Rich I wouldn't even bother ever picking it up.

can they be sold on ebay?

maybe he could get a small wad of cash and buy himself a bunch of weed.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to the Affecks Twins, I wonder why they didn't show up?

But seriously, congrats to Rich on finally getting some recognition, although I'm sure he doesn't give two fucks about the grammy (does anyone?)... I mean hell they can't even pronounce it right. "Them"? If i were Rich I wouldn't even bother ever picking it up.

can they be sold on ebay?

maybe he could get a small wad of cash and buy himself a bunch of weed.

lolz, maybe that minecraft guy would buy it. :sorcerer:

lol i'm so surprised they gave him this Grammy,

not saying he's not the one that should, at the contrary, but to me Grammy have always been boring and useless and really major oriented

that's a good day all the electronic music makers in general,

i hope some new people will discover his work

Holy shitballs!
I can't fucking believe it. I'm just finding out the news.
This is too fuckin funny. I feel like this has to be some omen of the end of days.

Richard is having a pretty great year.

Had a job interview this morning, and finding out RDJ had won a Grammy put me in a good mood for it. However much "worth" the Grammy does or doesn't have, I'm happy that after an extended period out of the public eye, he can still pop back in and turn "average joe" heads with ease. Nice one dude!

Also saw a picture of Beck at the Grammy's, he's looking old now, starting to look like a ginger Bob Dylan.

2012 Skrillex Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites

2013 Skrillex Bangarang

HAHAHAH OH GOD

Well, at least now everyone knows that no one had a real competitor all these years that afx refused to go mainstream

2012 Skrillex Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites

2013 Skrillex Bangarang

HAHAHAH OH GOD

Well, at least now everyone knows that no one had a real competitor all these years that afx refused to go mainstream

268211663710-skrillex-bangarang_music_vi

Archived