• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Siro?

- Effeek Twin?

- I thought i saw them coming?

- Aphex Twins?

this is just too much for a coincidence, this is toplel edm humors

anyway, gratz richard! will listen Siro on repeat today!

i cant stop to it lel

I didn't watch the Grammys, but I just read that Kanye pulled his usual stupid stunt against Beck? What the fuck? After the show he went on a rant with the E1 network about how Beck should respect artistry and give his award to Beyonce? And that the grammys aren't respecting "real" artists? This from the guy who tried to rip off AFX?

Sometimes I'm glad I'm out of touch. I wish I remained ignorant of this stupidity.

I didn't watch the Grammys, but I just read that Kanye pulled his usual stupid stunt against Beck? What the fuck? After the show he went on a rant with the E1 network about how Beck should respect artistry and give his award to Beyonce? And that the grammys aren't respecting "real" artists? This from the guy who tried to rip off AFX?

Sometimes I'm glad I'm out of touch. I wish I remained ignorant of this stupidity.

he's just fuckin around to keep his american psycho appearance up, and you really think he tried to rip of afx? come on, everyone he has worked with is full of praise

I noticed that, too. Kinda lame: just a facebook announcement. And that "future brown" stuff looks goddamned terrible. Ugh.

well as lame as the grammy's are it's still notable since this is the first time any "IDM" has reached the broad consciousness of the sheeple

and i think the first time warp has had an artist win such a highly publicized event

Future Brown is not really that weird. Just a bunch of kids trying to be cool and have a good time: "no agenda". Well, that's boring as shit to me, not weird enough. Not weird enough to deserve to belong to Warp. Don't know what they're thinking. Sorry.

They probably didn't let him in because he refused to wear shoes.

25.6.11-0626.jpg

grammy's are bullshit though. It's proper of aphex to snub them.

well as lame as the grammy's are it's still notable since this is the first time any "IDM" has reached the broad consciousness of the sheeple

and i think the first time warp has had an artist win such a highly publicized event

are you euphoric?

I'm sure Dance/Electronica album's been in the main ceremony the past few years... Not to menton Rich winning is one of the top headlines surrounding the whole thing.

It's nice that Beck won, Morning Phase is pretty bland by his standards IMO, but he definitely seems to have put a great deal of work into it, especially when you consider it against the other nominees. Now where's that more experimental album he promised us?

I was hoping Annie Clark wouldn't win, since it'll probably influence her to become an even more pretentious artiste.

Archived