IGNORED

Aphex Twin wins Grammy

atypic

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if she didn't know it's pathetic. She couldn't even pronounce anything

who decides on these idiotic announcers? they dont prep them for basic pronounciation?

disgusting

I watched the whole thing up until this announcement, it was consistently awful, you've got to feel sorry for the artists who are there thinking it's their big break.

You should have seen the pastor who was nominated for, and won, best gospel song or something, ho announced the winners for classical recordings, and admitted outright that he didn't know how to pronounce the names. Then the guy winning best latin album who couldn't speak English. It was a behemoth of cringe.

Speaking of "real" grmmys, I just heard the lead single of the AOTY nominee Edward Sheeran, it seems he's become a one-man Flight of the Conchords without any of the redeeming qualities.

Even if she didn't know it's pathetic. She couldn't even pronounce anything

who decides on these idiotic announcers? they dont prep them for basic pronounciation?

disgusting

this! it makes grammy awards even more pathetic, as it seems even organizers dont give a fuck

was it hard to read that 5-15 lines of text before the actual ceremony? its note some village barn contest

hahahaha

love the throatie mix!

also

giphy.gif

what is the context here

illuminati against scientology, it's on

beck won grammy, but kanye disagreed and threatened to interrupt like he did years ago with t swift

Also,

From now on, I'll read the thread title as "Aphex Twin, Tranny!"

Congrats to the Affecks Twins, I wonder why they didn't show up?

But seriously, congrats to Rich on finally getting some recognition, although I'm sure he doesn't give two fucks about the grammy (does anyone?)... I mean hell they can't even pronounce it right. "Them"? If i were Rich I wouldn't even bother ever picking it up.

can they be sold on ebay?

maybe he could get a small wad of cash and buy himself a bunch of weed.

lolz, maybe that minecraft guy would buy it. :sorcerer:

kickstarter, anyone??

OK now Richard's is the n°1 enemy of lady gaga's fans :

1423435004-capture-d-ecran-2015-02-08-a-

I just realized Artpop came out in 2013! flol. & Lady Gaga won for her 2014 album anyways! These people man.

hahahaha

love the throatie mix!

also

giphy.gif

I hope Kanye one day goes for a full-on Zoolander. I genuinely like the guy, he seemed to have a sense of humour about himself last night.

no, actually he didn't have a sense of humor. He was dead serious.

http://www.eonline.com/videos/231600/kanye-west-goes-on-another-rant-at-grammys-after-party

i like how kanye knows at this point that he can literally do anything, be a disrespectful asshole with a misplaced feeling of self importance and entitlement, make demands about how things should be, expects to always be the center of attention, and that he can totally gets away with it without being chucked out of the industry and popular favor entirely. and gee i wonder where he got the idea that he could do all that? could it be because our society is full of idiots who worship him and want to lick his butthole or watch him fuck their girlfriends/wives while they jerk off their tiny penii? yes.

Archived