IGNORED

Aphex Twin wins Grammy

atypic

Haha, I've been reading some of his tweets and he seems like a pretty rad dude.

I've yet to actually hear his music but judging by the kind of scene it falls into, I'm not in a rush to check it out.

yeah both skrilex and deathmouse are really cool guys.

one can't really judge people like that I think.

e.g "yh he's cool cuz he said that on twitter"

one can't really judge others at all.

(dismiss this post)

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've yet to actually hear his music but judging by the kind of scene it falls into, I'm not in a rush to check it out.

(dismiss this post)

Aimed at me?

I looked at more than the three Grammy-related tweets. He just seems like an entertaining, screwed-on guy in general.

(dismiss this post)

Aimed at me?

I looked at more than the three Grammy-related tweets. He just seems like an entertaining, screwed-on guy in general.

I'm just pissing around man :P

(dismiss this post)

Aimed at me?

I'm just pissing around man
Yo how can I report a post?

fuck deadmoose and skrillin. 0/10 artists, they are the biggest problem with music today ( i like to think they are taking the piss and in it for the $$) . Had a flick through the deadmouse lp on youtube the other day and it was so fucking terrible. how on earth was that considered for a grammy and based on what? I know gram grams are just a wank but fuckin jesus christ what the hell

probs great lads tho, would share a pint with.

Seriously? They couldn't just go with "song of the year"? This is bullshit. *throws a chair*

I agree and support your future murderous rampage.

On the other hand I'm sure there are plenty of IDM folk that would set their undies on fire if you called something that didn't have sung lyrics, a song.....and 'Track of the Year' just doesn't have that ring to it.

Man, Joel always posts everything on Twitter. Why would you post a conversation with your lawyer on your Feed - He's like that annoying girlfriend who talks to every single person she knows about the problems you have while not mentioning herself at all.

Record has been a record industry term for song since before the album/LP was invented.

Well if everyone in the record industry is ~90 years old then fine. But who in this day and age refers to a song as a record?

Seriously? They couldn't just go with "song of the year"? This is bullshit. *throws a chair*

:catrage:

Fuck, i totally missed that op! Thanks for covering me.

On the other hand I'm sure there are plenty of IDM folk that would set their undies on fire if you called something that didn't have sung lyrics, a song....

I throw a chair when that happens too... but knowing the grammies I'm sure that award tends to go out to something with singing on it every year.

Man, Joel always posts everything on Twitter. Why would you post a conversation with your lawyer on your Feed - He's like that annoying girlfriend who talks to every single person she knows about the problems you have while not mentioning herself at all.

exactly,

i find him annoying like hell and how about putting some effort in your shitty music instead of tweeting horsecrap all day long

Why bother when the horse crap can win you grammys, leaving you time to tweet all day with one hand whilst the other is free for driving, picking up cocktails, addressing your enthusiasm to the opposite sex in a physical manner.

see "very insecure/needs lots of attention" The dude ustreams his studio time for christ's sake.

Why bother when the horse crap can win you grammys, leaving you time to tweet all day with one hand whilst the other is free for driving, picking up cocktails, addressing your enthusiasm to the opposite sex in a physical manner.

7MW7QOK.gif

Archived