IGNORED

Aphex Twin wins Grammy

atypic

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope Aphex Twin wins the Grammy so his music becomes even more mainstream and everyone, absolutely everyone in the world could know about him and so he can become one of the greatest electronic pop artist in the history.

/buys shares in watmm.

Of course then warp will really move in the lawyers. Nobody nowhere will be safe from the threat of legal action. "i'm a solicitor and the law states..... remember they get paid by the minute so are more than happy to hammer on past this months audi lease payment way into holiday in turin money.

fucking gits.

I really hope Aphex Twin wins the Grammy so his music becomes even more mainstream and everyone, absolutely everyone in the world could know about him and so he can become one of the greatest electronic pop artist in the history.

I dream of an idm future.

where we hear druqks on clubs

and autechre on the radio

someday.

please, please, please

now all Aphex needs to do is take away those interviews cause they have incriminating sounding shit that the gramys might raise an eyebrow of.

• 1 month later...

The awards are comin up in a few days, anyone still think he'll win.

I actually think he might turn up. In a druid tuxedo robe or something. he seems to enjoy getting back into the public eye

he must win

mainly after this soundcloud stuff

(imo)

Likelihood of him showing up is about negative 100% chance. Likelihood of him winning, not being a music industry insider granted, I think is pretty good.

Probably it would be one of the categories that is not televised anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived