IGNORED

Fah - We Were Cool Ones

cear

I bought it, and it's really awesome! melodies are great, firts track is wow!!! i can't help myself to listen again and again this beautiful track.

Great job!

:emb:

Normally I'd post a track that didn't make the album right after the release but this went out so quickly and anyway the track is really a bit shit

Oh man I've been waiting to get some Fah but since I rarely buy digital only releases I was able to show some support not until now. Same goes with Monolog X so I'm so glad I managed to grab them both. Really enjoying the sight(s) :wink: Sweeeet track!

Great way to start 2015. If the other shit this year has the same quality it's going to be heck of a year.

sounds great. will it come out on vinyl? ( if not i'll buy digital but would hang out for vinyl if it is likely )

The talk about a vinyl repress has been had, but we can't promise anything.

Let me know when you need the photo of my face for the vinyl label art ;-D

I'll let you know, re-hiring Steve Aoki is starting to become too expensive

• 1 month later...

I've got the last 14 cassettes left for this album, if you want one for €10 let me know in a PM. I'll add something special to it of your choice (written ama answer, funny drawing..)

post-298-0-79006100-1425344018_thumb.jpg

Archived